Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care (3638 Views)

DIY: Hair And Skin / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello all, Am starting out my first series of beauty and skin care training here on Nairaland. If you enjoy it, let me know by leaving a comment here or on the blog.

We will be learning soaps, creams, hair, and skin care recipes. You can only get more by also posting your project. Lets start.
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
The wig making starter pack
The wig making starter pack featured above contains the following and costs N7000
2 wig caps
1 wig stand
1 flat wire-toothed wig comb
1 wide, oval wire-toothed wig comb
1 bottle of wig conditioner
1 bottle of wig smoothener (also a form of conditioner)
1 set of styling pins (to keep your wig in place/nice and neat/for styling)
Latch hook needle
Scissors
Lace front closure

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
CROTCHET BRAIDS WIG IN SIX EASY STEPS

1. Place both weaving caps onto your foam wig head and pin them into place using your push pins.
You don’t have to use two caps, but doubling up helps support the weight of the hair.

2. Separate your braid or twist hair into strands before you begin constructing your wig. It will help you work faster.

3. Starting near the nape area of the foam head, push the crochet latch hook through 3-5 holes.
4. a strand of the hair through the hook, pulling downward back through the same holes. This will create a loop. Then put your thumb and index finger through the loop, grabbing the lengths of the hair to pull them down through the loop of hair. Make sure the knot part of the loop is underneath the strand to create a smoother base of hair.

5. Continue with crocheting the hair through the weave cap holes until you’ve completed the process and your wig is as full as you like. Try on the wig as you go along to better judge the fullness of the hair. (But by all means, get all the way into Diana Ross mode with the volume.)

6. Once your wig is complete, fluff out the hair by separating the strands. Brush a few to purposely frizz the hair for a more natural textured look. If you’re going for a uniform twist out style, leave the hair as is, but separate strands to cover any netting.
With a crochet wig, you can have the fluffy hair of your dreams any day you choose.

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by ChrisKonor: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
typearls:
Hello all, Am starting out my first series of beauty and skin care training here on Nairaland. If you enjoy it, let me know by leaving a comment here or on the blog.

We will be learning soaps, creams, hair, and skin care recipes. You can only get more by also posting your project. Lets start.

Hey ma'am..

been a while.

i sent you the answers to your bloggers interview for so many weeks now via messenger but it seems it didn't get to you.

How can i send it over?

If there's anyway i can help with this skin care training too regarding publishing please let me know.
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by Mhizjay(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
typearls:

Interested
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by DzTzl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wouldn't mind a one on one physical class, if its possible please let me know so i can find a way to reach you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2016
I am yet to get it, maybe you can resend it again.
Well, you can contribute on this thread. Thanks
ChrisKonor:

Hey ma'am..

been a while.

i sent you the answers to your bloggers interview for so many weeks now via messenger but it seems it didn't get to you.

How can i send it over?

If there's anyway i can help with this skin care training too regarding publishing please let me know.
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2016
There is online an physical class available but its paid for.
DzTzl:
Wouldn't mind a one on one physical class, if its possible please let me know so i can find a way to reach you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Know the names of the essential oils , organic products and instruments used in making soaps and creams.

Turmeric
Sandalwood Powder
Coconut oil (cold pressed is preferable to hot pressed)
Almond oil
Glutathione
Carrot oil
Peppermint oil
Cocoa butter
Lemon oil
Kojic acid- For skin lightening and toning
Vitamin E Oil- For skin lightening and toning
Cocoa powder
Cocoa powder
Cocoa powder
Bentonite clay
Activated Charcoal- Multipurpose
Spa salt
Aloe vera gel
Whitening Glycerin- For skin lightening and toning
Glycerin
Orange oil
Rosemary oil
Apple cider Vinegar – Heinz
Apple cider Vinegar – Braggs
Licorice
Kaolin
Collagen
Rose oil
Sesame oil
Lavender oil
Wheat germ oil
Olive oil
Mustard oil
Papaya oil
Glycolic
Mango butter
Aloe vera extract
Aha
Honey
Oat Powder
Snow white- For adding whiteness to products
Linseed oil
Grape fruit seed oil
Sandal wood oil
Rose water
Jojoba oil
Citric acid
Preservative
Arbutin
Vitamin C
Containers and labels
Sesame oil
Stearic acid
Camwood
Calendula
Beeswax
Miracle powder
Castille soap
Castille soap
Castile soap suds
Strawberry oil
Ascorbic Acid
Cream base
Soap moulds
Dudu Osun
Dudu Osun
Dudu Osun
Kaolin
Guargum
Electronic scale
Preservatives;(Phenol Ethanol) To prolong shelf life of product.
Electric mixers
Honey
Tea tree oil
Vitamin C
Kpatakpata cream
Nature ligtening serum
7 Days action cream
French green clay
Cutters
Lemon juice
Sandalwood powder

1 Like

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by DzTzl(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
typearls:
There is online an physical class available but its paid for.
i prefer the physical class, do not mind if its paid for, i wl send you a message so we can talk better.
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Top 3 drinks are most effective in reducing fat in the stomach/belly region, their efficiency have been overlooked for so long, but they truly work wonders.

1. Apple cider Vinegar: The first time I tried Apple cider Vinegar, I felt like my Tummy was on fire. A word of caution, take cider vinegar in small doses or dilute with water except you have a cast iron stomach. trust me, I have been there. It burns right through the tummy, like its lighting a fire akong its path.

2. Lemon juice; Lime is also a good substitute. Best mixed with honey and cinnamon. The leomn juice also works fat reduction wonders.

3. Ginger and Garlic: This drink mix is the father of all, ginger and garlic ease the tummy, it helps the liver to process all waste products and , breaking them out and the bad toxins / fats are excreted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by debsnick(f): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
I m interested in your online training how do I reach you?
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Cream diy : to lighten dark knees and elbows.
orange peel
snow white powder 2tsp
carrot oil 2 drops
lemon oil 4 drops
cream base
E capsule 2

procedure:
mix d orange peel ,snow white powder in a small bowl add d oils nd E capsule .Mix until it form a smooth paste, nw add mixture to d cream base den add 1 tsp of olive oil.use regularly for quick result.
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by typearls(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2017
10 Must have natural skin care products for the Harmattan season

1. Water Spitz:
Combine water and oils(Preferably olive oil, coconut oil and Eucalyptus oil ) in a spray bottle and keep it handy. Spray on your skin and hair throughout the day as often as necessary to keep the skin glowing and shiny. The water treatment helps hydrates the skin and keeps the moisture locked in.

2. Lotion bar soap;
Bar soap containing lots of essential oils and moisturizing agents.

3. Butter body lotion:
Ordinary Vaseline does not cut it, ensure your body lotion contains rich body butters like cocoa butters, sheabutter or mango butters. Moisturizers helps to battle dryness and prevent excessive flaking of skin.
Here is how To create your own body butter

4. Essential oils:
Sweet almond, Lavender and Orange essential oils

5. Mild facial cleansers:
Avoid alcohol based cleansers, rose water is a mild cleanser, use it to clean off dust and dirt from face. To remove makeup, use a cream based makeup remover.

6. Lip gloss:
lip balms to soften and hydrate lips. To male the lip sticks last longer, apply some powder after putting on lip stick.

7. Vitamin C Tablets:
To repair skin, smooth complexion, heal sore throats and nourish damaged hair.

8. Brown sugar scrub:
To exfoliate the skin, remove dead skin cells and open up pores. During the harmattan period, there is lot of skin rejuvenation going on, dead skin must be removed to allow for newer, supple skin.

9. Aloe vera: Add few drops of Aloe into your lotion, soaps, balms, and hair products to replenish lost nutrients and aid in keeping akin look younger.

10. Body spray :
You can make your own homemade perfume containing your favorite essential oils too to make your skin refreshed and smelling nice all day.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by Vickyb4: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by pyzdan: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
OK
Re: Let Us Learn Beauty And Skin Care by Integratedstore: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
We want ladies to look beautiful, that why research and introduced the most test beauty product SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA CREAM.
BENEFIT OF SIX PEPTIDE ALOE VERA
Remove wrinkles, eye bags,expression lines, crow's feet,nasolabial folds
Enrich argireline to anti-aging
Anti-aging
Smooth wrinkles
Improve sagging skin
Fade out spot
Bright skin
Hydrating lotion
Increase skin elastic, keep skin youth.

Research shows that six peptides liquid can effectively inhibit skin and soothing all kind of fine lines,leave skin supple and smooth elastic tissue.

Indications: All skin type

Whole ingredients: deionized water, Argireline, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, allantoin, hazel extract, collagen, aloe extract, coenzyme Q10, yeast extract, marine collagen.

Directions: Apply proper amount to the face, eyes area, neck or whole body skin,gently massage until fully absorbed.It could be added to other skin care products.
Six peptides without any toxicity,no need to injections,can intercept the signal muscle contraction, reducing the force of muscle contraction,reduce the occurrence of dynamic lines and eliminate fine lines,can effectively reorganize collagen elastic,increase the activity of elastic,relax the facial lines,smooth wrinkles.

GET YOURS NOW https://sixpeptidealoevera.yolasite.com or http://integratedstore.myshopify.com

For more information call us on +2347033022937 or email: info@safetymomentsite.com
YOUR BEAUTY IS OUR CONCERN

(1) (Reply)

2022 Owambe Dress Styles - 60 Latest Owambe Lace Styles For Wedding / Pls Tell Me Where To Buy Ladies Shoes In Port Harcourt. / To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.