Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State (926 Views)

20 Killed In Fresh Kajuru Attack In Kaduna / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured / Daughter Killed , Mother Injured As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue - Graphics Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by exlinkleads(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
The herdsmen have struck again and this time they attacked Jema’a local government council area of Kaduna state. Subsequently, a 24 hour curfew has been imposed on the entire local government. The attack led to the death of over 20 persons including security personnel in Godogodo chiefdom.

According to Leadership, the herdsmen took control of the Godogodo chiefdom, since Saturday, October 15, around 6 pm. They then attacked a military outpost advanced to other villages and killed about 20 people and burnt several houses in the area. The dastardly activities of this heavily armed herdsmen led to increased tension between the Christian community and the Hausa/Fulani Muslims in Kafanchan, the headquarters of the local government which led to the curfew.

Dr Bege Katuka the interim management committee chairman, of Jema’a council area, announced the curfew and then advised all residents to remain indoors until the situation was under control. A survivor of the herdsmen attacks, Mr Zamani Andy said that the village had been invaded by the armed men for two days with a substantial part of the town razed; women and children killed in the fires. He said: “Some who tried to escape where shot or cut down with machete, the herdsmen have taken over the chiefdom, the chief is on exile, nobody know is where about as speak with you.”

A local community leader who also barely escaped narrated: “Last Saturday, around 6pm, we heard gunshots from around Anguwan Ninzon area. As people were running, women and children screaming. I saw many Fulani men carrying heavy guns and just shooting at people. “Some houses were set on fire with people inside. If I tell you how I managed to escaped, I will say I’m lying. I just followed some old men and we ran through a bush path with shootings going on all over the town. Some were shot, but many of us escaped.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/herdsmen-panic-20-killed-as-fulani.html

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by HQuadreal: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Make God Save Us Ooooo.
Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by hungryboy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Their patron is now President,
The Fulani herdsmen can kill, steal and destroy and there will be no arrest or jail time for 'em.
I'm always kind of shocked that this guys will attack a community for hours, and no Army or Police team always comes to the rescue of the attacked community,
Abi, are the colluding with this guys or being paid to turn a blind eye?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by EternalTruths: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari's brothers

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by bilulu(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
and yet no arrest has been made..... but if na down south now na dat time dem go send........ complete d blank space

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by magknox(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
They should continue. The govt is in support of their action.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by Xhaka100(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sad

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by raker300: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
In the 1500s, the vikings were known for raids where they burned villages and killed innocents. These raids were stopped my the England...I'm 2016, raids are still an issue in nigeria. Nigerians have refused to progress

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by raker300: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Make God Save Us Ooooo.
leave God out of this. When you were voting in Buhari, did you consult God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by Tolexander: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
This Libyans again?
Well, our President has said they aren't Nigerians!
Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by adexfrosh(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
This Libyans again?
Well, our President has said they aren't Nigerians!
This is most stupid statement have heard in d past 10yrs
Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by bennymark(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why always Kaduna?

Kidnap Kaduna

Shites murder en masse Kaduna

Accidents Kaduna

Fulani Boko Haram Kaduna

Nawa o, El rufai go n pray o
Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by HQuadreal: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2016
raker300:
leave God out of this. When you were voting in Buhari, did you consult God?
If you leave God out of this, the case go worse ooooo.
Abeg let God intervene for this matter oooo.
And who told you i vote him.
Re: Herdsmen Panic: 20 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jema'a LGA, Kaduna State by dotman4real007(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
fulani or boko haram these people should be exterminated completely since they are too violent in nature to accommodate peace.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Thief Caught In Ugboghe Abakpa Enugu This Morning / Another Delta State Poly Student Died, Her Cause OF Dead With Shock You / PHOTO! Internet User Openly Asks People To Join Illuminati, Promises Rewards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.