Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Seun Osewa Born Again! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seun Osewa Born Again! (5024 Views)

Nairaland CEO, Seun Osewa Dragged To Court / My Sister is obsessed with seun osewa! / Lovely! Seun Osewa Pictured With Gov. Ambode (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
It just crossed my mind that the Almighty can forgive my good brother Seun irrespective of how deep and how far he has gone away from God.

This post is actually not about Seun for as of today, he is still an unrepentant Atheist who through his forum Nairaland.com has succeeded in converting several "nominal and non-nominal" Christians to Atheism.

Let's say per chance you die and discover that life exists after death and only to look at the other side you see Brother Seun and Angel Micheal singing choruses of praise to the Almighty under the tree of life,

[size=18pt]What will be your Reaction?[/size]

Sorry: this post is not about a proof of God, or Theism: its a hypothetical situation we can all enjoy as a joke. I am sure since my atheist friends don't believe in Heaven or Hell, it shouldnt be a problem.

So, No ARGUMENTS!
Let's just put our imagination to task!

Cc Ibogirl1,Talk2bryant, allanphash7, newpundit, AdamuUcheOla, lepasharon, Uyi168, Sheenor, dragonEmperor, BuchiPrinzy, CltrAltDelicious, sample042, alves4, dwilliams, BlackHummer, mjconcept, foxe, Badboiz, gracehart32, Intrepid01, Immorttal, santori, Stanleyafam, elkonS, voizofone, KGBEAST, Ayomikun37
donnffd cloudgoddess, seun, udysweet

Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson,
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by ajnetofficial(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=shadeyinka post=50260913]It just crossed my mind that the Almighty can forgive my good brother Seun irrespective of how deep and how far he has gone away from God.
This post is actually not about Seun for as of today, he is still an unrepentant Atheist who through his forum Nairaland.com has succeeded in converting several "nominal and non-nominal" Christians to Atheism.
Let's say per chance you die and discover that life exists after death and only to look at the other side you see Brother Seun and Angel Micheal singing choruses of praise to the Almighty under the tree of life,
[size=18pt]What will be your Reaction?[/size]
Sorry: this post is not about a proof of God, or Theism: its a hypothetical situation we can all enjoy as a joke. I am sure since my atheist friends don't believe in Heaven or Hell, it shouldnt be a problem.
So, No ARGUMENTS!
Let's just put our imagination to task!

Cc Ibogirl1,Talk2bryant, allanphash7, newpundit, AdamuUcheOla, lepasharon,

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
4kings
Waiting for your input

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by ever811(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
what is seun?...is it a noun or pro-noun,..?... sheun in his imagination will be dancing like....

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by 4kings: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:
4kings
Waiting for your input
I sure would be astonished.
I would ask Seun how he learnt to sing the choruses of praise. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by Seun(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
"When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and all he has done for me, my very soul shall shout hallelujah, praise God for saving me!" tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by 4kings: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
"When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and all he has done for me, my very soul shall shout hallelujah, praise God for saving me!" tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by yorhmienerd(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
Halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by DeSepiero(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka is that why you're still stuck in Christianity?
Fear of being in hell?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by ShakurM(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
"When I think of the goodness of Lalasticlala, and all he has done for me, my very soul shall shout First to comment, praise Nairaland for saving me!"

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by raphieMontella: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol... Simple... Seun howfa? Abeg no forgot to dey smuggle water come gimme for this hell! But seriously..is hell the reason why you are a christian?
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
what is seun?...is it a noun or pro-noun,..?...

What a joke?
Is the Joke a verb or a noun?

I know one Joke Silver! LOL

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
4kings:

I sure would be astonished.
I would ask Seun how he learnt to sing the choruses of praise. grin

Laughing my hearts out.

I'm sure Seun can still remember the songs at the children church

....Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by DeSepiero(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...
Simple...
Seun howfa?
Abeg no forgot to dey smuggle water come gimme for this hell!
But seriously..is hell the reason why you are a christian?

Heaven would be absolutely boring, much more boring than church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:

Seun is already practicing o!

Very soon, you will see him also dancing with Angel Gabriel.

The rest of you guys you better start rehearsing before its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
4kings:

grin grin grin

Are you disturbed?
Seun is practicing! This could become a reality you know!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Halleluyah!

I re-echo the Hallelujah by Fire!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by daremiarchs(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...
Simple...
Seun howfa?

I'll help you with red wine and some suya

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:
shadeyinka is that why you're still stuck in Christianity?
Fear of being in hell?

Haba My Friend,
I already told you its not about Atheist- Theist war!

Can't you relax for once and have fun?

Let your imaginations run and tell me what you'll do?

After all, hell doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shumuel(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:

undecided

Anyways its not imposible Op, such could very much happen, it is those who are mislead in such cases are mostly punished,, Seun knows the Bible and he also knows what he is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
ShakurM:
"When I think of the goodness of Lalasticlala, and all he has done for me, my very soul shall shout First to comment, praise Nairaland for saving me!"

If you sing that in paradise, I am sure you'll be deported. Better follow the suite of seun

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...
Simple...
Seun howfa?

Cc: Seun

This is the funniest reaction I have heard so far. Oga Seun, please no forget to request for pure water sachets for your pals oh.

Oga seun please Treat this as a pre-booking!
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by amuokuko: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
If seun borns again nd makes heaven then there won't be hell any longer..
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by ShakurM(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

If you sing that in paradise, I am sure you'll be deported. Better follow the suite of seun
So na you dey with paradise key sef
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by DeSepiero(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

...Let your imaginations run and tell me what you'll do?

After all, hell doesn't exist.

I'll simply wake up from my sleep because I'm not obsessed with imaginary paradise, imaginary friends, and imaginary enemies.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by raphieMontella: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

much more boring..
I will just be looking at jesus..he'd be smiling back..after a minutes rest i continue my eternal praise on him..
Christians get mind o
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by raphieMontella: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
daremiarchs:

so you think you'll be in heaven?
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Na who tell yo that? There is no time there o!

After you have spent 300,789,990,777 years, you will still think its just 5 minutes of bliss running after butterflies , swimming in the living waters and climbing the tree of life among others.

Trust me its still better than 5minutes at the other side.
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by DeSepiero(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

much more boring..
I will just be looking at jesus..he'd be smiling back..after a minutes rest i continue my eternal praise on him..
Christians get mind o

Christians ain't even that excited about heaven, they're only terrified by hell hence heaven is the only option.
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by daremiarchs(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

so you think you'll be in heaven?
Even if I don't, grin I've planned my after life properly, I've barrels of red wine hidden between heaven and hell by some trusted agents..... Do you care joining the league?
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
daremiarchs:

Thnaks o for the offer!

raphieMontella, someone is volunteering to serve (smuggle out) red wine for you o.

The only problem is that it contains 0.3% alcohol! She you'll manage
Re: Seun Osewa Born Again! by shadeyinka(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
shumuel:

undecided

Anyways its not imposible Op, such could very much happen, it is those who are mislead in such cases are mostly punished,, Seun knows the Bible and he also knows what he is doing.

Of course, it is not impossible!
I keep telling people that you may be surprised to see Fela Anikulapo Kuti welcoming you in heaven.

God is forgiving..even to those who used to hate him. E.g Soul of Tarsus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Baby Laghed At This Joke, I Swear!!!!! / Hilarious Screenshot Chat / Don't Trust "Made In China" Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.