Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? (565 Views)

Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? by Bekeey: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls ungent answers remaining less than 30minits to end
Re: Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? by hungryboy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yes dude,
Just login with a phone number and input your surname in small letters
The questions won't last you upto 5minutes sef
Re: Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? by Bekeey: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls bro, did they send text to you? because me I was not sent
hungryboy:
Yes dude,
Just login with a phone number and input your surname in small letters
The questions won't last you upto 5minutes sef
Re: Please, Has Anybody Logged In To Npower Build Suname C - L? by hungryboy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bekeey:
Pls bro, did they send text to you? because me I was not sent
dem no dey send text, just go to the site,
Check the menu options,
Click on login to assessment test, login, and answer the questions

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Went For Nicon Hotel Vgc Interview / Inspire Lifeline Interview / Only Lekki Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.