Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner (39476 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by beautiful232(f): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
it's been GOD all the way
and GOD is all we need to win
congratulations babes

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by moringa180(f): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by sarahade(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Wonders of money. smh so pastor they watch project fame. So he celebrate with their type of song ,nudity atimes. It woulc have just made sense if she celebrated with her fans and orphans. You dont have to dance in front of everyone to show you are greatful yo God.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by CHYMZZY(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
congrats!
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by soberdrunk(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
The look on the little boys face is "Epic"!! Like "what is wrong with this sister, wetin you win way person never win before" angry angry grin grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by motive(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
She decided 2 give thanksgivinq after she don club finish, who knwz maybe sum1 advice her on dat, for how lonq now, is just yesterday she made up her mind 2 take it 2 church..

Well not my moni, she can do wotever she want
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Olasco93: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
...and her ex will go like, "please baby, it was the devil that made be broke up with you. Ever since I left you my life has been incomplete, incompletedness, incomplecion, incomplete equacion..."

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by gmacnoms(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
femi4:
Wrong move....you don't celebrate such in the Church. She sang songs meant for clubbing.... so the best place to celebrate it should be in the club
my thoughts o. I dnt mean to claim self- r ighteousness, but I think d church is beggginin to mess up. What message r u passin to the yung generations? Means we can go out of the bible precepts to get wealth and fame. THESE ARE REALLY END TIMES
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Good..if na some other girls na to enter club dey pop mowait upandan and dey twerk with them small yansh grin

when money come finish them go dey cry "IT IS D WORK OF THE DEVIL"
the money can't finish
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Phyde: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Beginning of good investments....May God grant her the wisdom to handle it.
Congrats once again.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by femi4: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
gmacnoms:
my thoughts o. I dnt mean to claim self- r ighteousness, but I think d church is beggginin to mess up. What message r u passin to the yung generations? Means we can go out of the bible precepts to get wealth and fame. THESE ARE REALLY END TIMES
Honestly, this days when I go to Church....I only go with instructions that are scriptural.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
the money can't finish

Lol..Wesley snipes gan wey be billionaire that year gan don run down
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by vectoh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Testimony right be4 she starts knacking and dashing out kitty cat...4 the real fame...then her church will disown her....what do i know? ask chidinma grin

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by basadenet: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Congrats and please manage your success well.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Why are the altar boys wearing red vestments undecided embarassed

It should be green shocked

She can start by donating some of the cash for new vestment to the church grin grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by shumuel(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
jobnation:
Delta State-born Project Fame Season 9 winner, Miss Okiemute Ighorodje, on Sunday, October 16, 2016 today, went to church to thank God with Rev. Fr. Israel Dibia calling on Christians not to relent in their prayers to God. 25-year old Miss Ighorodje whose mother is from Ndokwa East and father from Ethiope East local government areas of Delta State, emerged victorious in the competitive contest carting home grand price of N5 million, a brand new SUV, a music recording contract worth N20 million and an all-expenses paid trip to South Africa.

At the St. Brigid’s Catholic Church, Asaba, where Miss Okiemute, accompanied by parents, relations, friends and well-wishers went to thank God for the victory, Rev. Fr. Dibia said Christians should remain in the ways of God by seeking the face of God through prayers.

He reiterated that the God of old who answered prayers when the Israelites were in the land of Egypt is still the God of today and has not changed. “Prayer is absolutely important in our life if we are truly the disciples of Jesus Christ,” he said, adding, “Jesus encouraged His disciples to pray with confidence; don’t give up when you are expecting something legitimate from God?” The Priest emphasized, “pray without seizing because God will answer you because, He has not changed, there is always an expiring date for every problem.”

https://www.naij.com/1010533-see-project-fame-winner-celebrated-victory.html

Nice, she wore an ankara, another lady would had prefer a night gown or something,, very simple of her smiley.

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by rossyc(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice of her...
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:

Lol..Wesley snipes gan wey be billionaire that year gan don run down
she is under a record label, more songs she releases more money for her
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by udorwhite(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ahh dis girl mum is 4rm my LGA congrats babe
jobnation:
Delta State-born Project Fame Season 9 winner, Miss Okiemute Ighorodje, on Sunday, October 16, 2016 today, went to church to thank God with Rev. Fr. Israel Dibia calling on Christians not to relent in their prayers to God. 25-year old Miss Ighorodje whose mother is from Ndokwa East and father from Ethiope East local government areas of Delta State, emerged victorious in the competitive contest carting home grand price of N5 million, a brand new SUV, a music recording contract worth N20 million and an all-expenses paid trip to South Africa.

At the St. Brigid’s Catholic Church, Asaba, where Miss Okiemute, accompanied by parents, relations, friends and well-wishers went to thank God for the victory, Rev. Fr. Dibia said Christians should remain in the ways of God by seeking the face of God through prayers.

He reiterated that the God of old who answered prayers when the Israelites were in the land of Egypt is still the God of today and has not changed. “Prayer is absolutely important in our life if we are truly the disciples of Jesus Christ,” he said, adding, “Jesus encouraged His disciples to pray with confidence; don’t give up when you are expecting something legitimate from God?” The Priest emphasized, “pray without seizing because God will answer you because, He has not changed, there is always an expiring date for every problem.”

https://www.naij.com/1010533-see-project-fame-winner-celebrated-victory.html
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by smart0074life: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Congratulations to her.... But she no even fine as I expect sef.. No beffing oooo. #wink#

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Sabi how you dey give hammering testimony for church dis recession were we dey
Cos,
Even your Pastor sef fit call you one side,
Ask for small loan
u will always be a hungry boy for life. u no see as u dey reason?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
femi4:
Wrong move....you don't celebrate such in the Church. She sang songs meant for clubbing.... so the best place to celebrate it should be in the club
Mr I too know
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
she is under a record label, more songs she releases more money for her

Olawale no join label? where is he now?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jarizod:

Olawale no join label? where is he now?
he is rich buh not popular, same with she, i perfer to be rich and stay low key
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by tectonotimes: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by lajoshua: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrCounselor:
hello I checked up on the blog on your signature. And it's pretty good. I'll like to advice on a few things tho it would be better if you get a custom domain (dot com) for the blog and a more interactive design. This would help you get AdSense and other advert placements. and we do this all at a token.
chat me up on bbm my pin is on my signature.. and we did the same at voicrofaudacity.com. Expecting to hear from you
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Emassive(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Christians can show their hypocrisy and double standards. She sang secular songs, imitated songs that destroyed the youths and teenagers in church and then will get a contract to probably sing more to take away more children from the church yet a Father gives her backing to do it. When a pastor forgets about his Primary responsibility to bring people to GOD and not celebrate Fame/wealth/success of man then the church is doomed and giving Satan fuel to run his kingdom here. Pastor G Craige Lewis of. Ex Ministries,Texas America is the best thing to happen to our Youths all across the Globe not the G.O of big churches. quote author=femi4 post=50272977]Wrong move....you don't celebrate such in the Church. She sang songs meant for clubbing.... so the best place to celebrate it should be in the club[/quote]

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by Emassive(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some Churches have lost it purpose and left the real reason why it's called the Body of CHRIST.... No artiste (fame) can ever glorify GOD cause in the end it's always about the artiste and what where they are coming from to what they have become. GOD is just a phase to act with to show they don't do juju but are Christians. Boko Haram need to burn some churches ASAP
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Catholics sef don dey do 'testimony' time??
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by whiteprince(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
johnshagb:
Congratulation to the young lady.
But the church sef, quoting bible and celebrating someone who won a competition singing worldly songs undecided.
Abeg wetin be 10% of #5million? grin

Na 500k
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by whiteprince(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Houseofglam7:
REVEREND FATHER DIBIA undecided

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahha

Chai nigerian...hmmmm una get bad mouth
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner by whiteprince(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Congratulations girl! You really deserve it grin
The boy's facial expression though

The boy be like,why is this one opening her teeth...just because of common 5M

How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans