Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) (73088 Views)

Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) / Chair Pull Prank :) / Nigerian Woman With Big Butt Causes Commotion In The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by hucienda: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Large SA : V.

Really large.
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lolz... this is serious..
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by supereagle(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
It's the pride of African women according to Prof ABO Desalu in UI.

I saw Lalasticala viewing this topic: huge bum bum

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by oxygen004: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Can she even run..... Na dis type dey kill man fast fast.......

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
dis kind yansh no need to invite am to the other room..na to say meet me in the other several rooms..cuz dis one na major project and u must ensure u pad the budget to ensure u execute the contract wellemly.. grin
Flirtyjane:
Many ladies are proud of being endowed. But come to look at this, in chemistry we know of 'large surface area to volume ratio'. See below how she uses two standing chair to support her bums in order to be comfortable. Caption this.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/when-one-chair-isn-enough-for-her.html
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Cardinal2012(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
What? shocked
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Daraph(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice pant
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by westive21(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
oh my god......my my my myy... in economics this is what we call surplus budget ;Doh my god......my my my myy... in economics this is what we call surplus budget
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Her shitbox go break my toilet seat.. she fit use am move things around d house
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I prefer C guys what about you?

2 Likes

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Haaa! Buttt this is too much nau!
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by YourNemesis: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fat deosits
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Eyor1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Trouble!
Trouble!!
Trouble!!!

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Eleniyan231:
I prefer C guys what about you?
B

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Josh8862: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rajosh:
I love big things
I don't hv to tell us
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
lacoach:
How she go take clean nyash when she shit finish.

God always makes a way.
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
people complain about randy threads make front page yet they click, just scroll down see the traffic on this thread, smh

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why show her pant lines? I hate this. PH girls are fond of it these days

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Namdeenero(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
And what is this doing on frontpage??
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
osesology:
which kain pant she go wear for dat kain nyansh!
G string

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by bumi10(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
nice
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Of what use is being endowed downstairs, instead of upstairs?

Biko gwam!
If you have a reasonable answer.
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
This one will swallow any diiiccckkk in the world.
Flirtyjane:
Many ladies are proud of being endowed. But come to look at this, in chemistry we know of 'large surface area to volume ratio'. See below how she uses two standing chair to support her bums in order to be comfortable. Caption this.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/when-one-chair-isn-enough-for-her.html

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by antonioculprito(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lemme come and start going
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
It's called N-string. N stands for Net.
Jidibia:

G string
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by suwalee(f): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oh lord!!!! This is all I ask for...."Lol"[quote author=Flirtyjane post=50263466]Many ladies are proud of being endowed. But come to look at this, in chemistry we know of 'large surface area to volume ratio'. See below how she uses two standing chair to support her bums in order to be comfortable. Caption this.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/when-one-chair-isn-enough-for-her.html[/quote
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by flawlessT(f): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bum bum wahala
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Stanbeto: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
W W W
Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by Neimar: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
flawlessT:
Bum bum wahala

oh shey pweeti damsel

1 Like

Re: When One Chair Isn't Enough For Her Butt (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ha'a, women of modernity, na for ass wey dem de fat,no wonder men de complain of hypospermia,na dem de drag finish our liquid for body.By de way am passing, I don't want to talk too much.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Call Your Boyfriend "Baby" / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / 25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.