Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria (860 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by sirmmykay(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Greeting to all patriot of peace corps of Nigeria. It should be noted that this group is meant for latest info, update, words of encouragement, history of this great organization and a platform to get your questions answered. I am very sure that very soon, all will be well and we all will rejoice. Moral
Re: Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by HQuadreal: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank You.
Re: Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by mirakuru(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
sirmmykay:
Greeting to all patriot of peace corps of Nigeria. It should be noted that this group is meant for latest info, update, words of encouragement, history of this great organization and a platform to get your questions answered. I am very sure that very soon, all will be well and we all will rejoice. Moral
how can my bro apply
Re: Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by Enasdan(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
sirmmykay:
plz 4 curiosity seek of which colleagues of mine hv bn asking
1 wht is d salary structure or stipend of pcn
2 mode of applications
3 age limit
thnks 4 ur time
Re: Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by chickygirl: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice thread op..following
Re: Thread For Peace Corps Of Nigeria by sirmmykay(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
pls it should be of note that I just joined the corps nd what I saw is wht pushed me to open a thread for it.

on salary structures: for now there is no salary structure bcus its still being operated as NGO but our prayer is that Senate will pass d bill for its establishment into law. if this is done, it will be under the minority of interior (prison, road safety, civil defence, fire service, immigration etc). with this, interior salary structure is wht will be use. on stipend, there is stipend for those dt are sent on duties or those dt they were able to fix in other organization. it should be noted that it is also called "alternative employment scheme".

mode of application: don't know is their form is on sale now, but will advice you visit their office in your start of residence longer more info. to apply, inner robber a form for 2000, fill the form, get with medieval report and all copies of your credentials, submit it to the office after which one will be screened to to know if he/she is qualify for training. on the limit, I heard 35 maximum but people above this age made it. so it all depends on d mood of those screening you. Hope I've been able to answer your question. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job For Skilled & Unskilled Workers In Surulere / Job Opportunities For Ibadan-based Unemployed Graduates / Late Payment Of Salary By An Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.