Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? (1167 Views)

How Do You Track A Phone With Its Imei / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / How Do I Trace My Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by husseydelta(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2016
my phone was snatched by a young criminal on 23rd Oct 2016, He came to me seeking for help that his bike broke down, I fell a victim just to help him not knowing that he trick me, he snatched the phone from my pocket and go, please any idea on how to trace the tecno L5 smart phone? or call 08033310441
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Iphone5: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2016
husseydelta:
my phone was snatched by a young criminal on 23rd Oct 2016, He came to me seeking for help that his bike broke down, I fell a victim just to help him not knowing that he trick me, he snatched the phone from my pocket and go, please any idea on how to trace the tecno L5 smart phone?

Ordinary Tecno undecided
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by guydangerous(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Iphone5:

Ordinary Tecno undecided
you dy shout ordinary tecno as if you fit buy ordinary Nokia touch for the guy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Iphone5: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2016
guydangerous:
you dy shout ordinary tecno as if you fit buy ordinary Nokia touch for the guy shocked shocked
Are you his spokesman?
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by guydangerous(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Iphone5:

Are you his spokesman?
nah,just help your fellow if you know or have an answer to his question.
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Iphone5: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
guydangerous:
nah,just help your fellow if you know or have an answer to his question.

When i stated 'ordinary tecno' i was wondering if tecno had such capabilities like iPhone and the rest does..... Not trying to mock him
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by guydangerous(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Iphone5:

When i stated 'ordinary tecno' i was wondering if tecno had such capabilities like iPhone and the rest does..... Not trying to mock him
you didn't make it this clear the first time.
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by tikkykay: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's nt even oct 23 yet
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by superfelix: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
23? typo ryt, i dnt knw how but it do involve d police.. go to d nearest police station and report
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Kizyte(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
husseydelta:
my phone was snatched by a young criminal on 23rd Oct 2016, He came to me seeking for help that his bike broke down, I fell a victim just to help him not knowing that he trick me, he snatched the phone from my pocket and go, please any idea on how to trace the tecno L5 smart phone? or call 08033310441
Next time, get CM Security installed and registered on your phone cos with CM, you can monitor the location of your phone and the thief. Your phone will send to your email, the thief's photo and his accomplices, you can remotely pass a message to the thief asking him to return your phone or you'll take his photo and location to the police. You can also expose the thief by remotely instructing your phone to start alarming.
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by eflintsone(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Iphone5:

lol oga u sayin ''ordinary tecno'' is pure mockery just accept it that u juz mocked tecno
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Iphone5: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
eflintsone:
lol oga u sayin ''ordinary tecno'' is pure mockery just accept it that u juz mocked tecno

Yeah, i mocked tecno and not the OP
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by eflintsone(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Iphone5:

Yeah, i mocked tecno and not the OP
am sayin d same ..u are dwn nd out if u are still mocking tecno wen ur own community cant even produce a stick of match
Re: Please How Can I Trace My Stolen Phone Using Its Imei No.? by Iphone5: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2016
eflintsone:
am sayin d same ..u are dwn nd out if u are still mocking tecno wen ur own community cant even produce a stick of match

Do Tecno distribute their products for free?

(1) (Reply)

Allcall Rio S, it's worth our money? / Vkworld S8 Sell On #JOOM / Android Rebooting Itself? Some Common Causes And Fixes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.