Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) (39239 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Hygist: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Wow!! People were shocked when photos of Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel, preaching surface online. At first, people thought it was a movie, but it was reported he has turned an evangelist.
With this number of persons sitting and listening to him preach, we might be seeing a Majid Michel church soon.

http://www.hygist.com/2016/10/shocking-see-crowd-listening-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Hygist: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2016
More photos

Shocking; See The Crowd Listening To 'Evangelist' Majid Michel Preach (Photo)
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Saul was worse!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2016
The lord is good

15 Likes

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2016
grin

After he don foc all the girls for nollywood and ghollywood grin

Chaiii grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2016
So i wasn't very busy so i decided to mess around on Google images.

So i decided to check out images of streets in different countries n states .

So i started with Greece, then Amsterdam, Russia, Australia, Germany, Italy, Norway, Canada, Florida, Mexico, Brazil, dubai, USA, India.....

Then i decided to check out streets in Nigeria, chai i was shocked at the image results. I almost wept.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by misscall247: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
who eppa
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
I'm still expecting sister cossy to turn into lady evangelist. . And this yeye gospel singer wey dey always post nakedd fotos online. .wetin be her name sef

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
He knows religion is a multi billion dollar industry hence the reason to abandon acting to become a fake pastor. Very soon he will buy a private jet with the donation of his gullible followers

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
New Movie...that stage is too "professionally" lit for my liking. grin grin grin grin

When last una see snapshot of pastor from back of stage without face no show...?

Nice camera angles btw

grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by ChappyChase: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Majid so all this nollywood girls won't be having a taste of your lips till futher notice cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Icansing: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Anything can happen, next
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by EmmaSun1(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Are you sure its not a movie? Nevertheless all things are possible...
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
good for him.
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by PraezOlah(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmm. This is serious
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Promismike(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Another means to make money.
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Jimiolay(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
na film e dey act

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by mrfree(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
God at Work!
Soon, 2 Baba, Don Jazzy, and Others will be arrested by the Holy Spirit....

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Holamide222(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God for his life
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by teepsee(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
See them, once they see that the business of acting is gradually dieing off, they venture into another paying business. He his an entrepreneur, so he is just changing line sad
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by emeka2847: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
What happens to the money he made through acting?
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Ceenelly(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
K
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
I am sure he has realized that the Church Hussle pays better than acting..

Plus he has all it takes to make a good Preacher, like:

1. Fine Boy.. (like Chris Oyaks and co)

2. Act... (He is a natural) grin

3. Can speak English well with Fune.

And he still gets all the benefits of an actor like;

1. Fame

2. Loads of Money (without the pesky Tax)

3. Loads of willing babes. (Plus he can grab them by the Pusssssie like Donald Trump said and nothing will happen because he is a Star.. Ask Coza Pastor and Apostle Suleiman).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
God is good

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Yannny: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
[size=13pt]God can use anybody. Including the most corrupt politicians and judges in NIGERIA![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
I still don't believe
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Ibime(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Smart man.
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Am sure this is a movie scene .
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Semper247(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Unto the next big thing....
How else can u maximize ur fame and concentrate ur gain?

Own a church.

Sharp guy
Patience ozokwo is learning
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by HarkarTimmy(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
grin its actually strange, last i saw of him was in a romance filled Ghanaian film,but being evangelist is not too bad a change.
Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
At this change era wey be say na miracle to chop , anything goes o! Church business is good business!
Ya papa go ask money u no get,pastor ask na wham! alert! Even common bathroom pastor don dey dash motor give artists! Which artist get private jet or university. Make Una free the guy jare. he just moved to greener pastures! And if ur here,I fit turn cripple for u to get ur first miracle o! ;DAt this change era wey be say na miracle to chop , anything goes o! Church business is good business!
Ya papa go ask money u no get,pastor ask na wham! alert! Even common bathroom pastor don dey dash motor give artists! Which artist get private jet or university. Make Una free the guy jare. he just moved to greener pastures! And if ur here,I fit turn cripple for u to get ur first miracle o!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Praise God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.