Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Registration Commences For My Africa Reality TV Show - How To Apply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Registration Commences For My Africa Reality TV Show - How To Apply (1129 Views)

"You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration Commences For My Africa Reality TV Show - How To Apply by Oshoboy01: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2016
As announced by the organizers during their press release last Monday, 10th of October, the registration and sales of form for the much heralded My Africa Reality TV Show kicked off last Friday the 14th of October 2016.
The forms can be bought online on www.myafricarealitytvshow.com at the cost of N5000 naira per person per talent. It can also be bought at any branch of Zenith Bank nationwide.
My Africa Reality TV Show is a platform for the rejuvenation and projection of African cultural values via the exposition and harnessing of youths' talents.
It is a reality TV show that focuses on four genres; dance, music, drama, and comedy. The age range for eligibility is 18 - 35 years.
There shall be a process of auditions in 10 cities across the country. These are Lagos, Abuja, Ilorin, Ibadan, Owerri, Enugu, Portharcourt, Warri, Calabar and Benin City. At the end of the process, 24 finalists shall be selected and housed in the AGUNUPANAM Dream Village, built exclusively for the show.
4 winners shall go home with an SUV, 5 million naira, and 5 year working contract each. 4 first runners-up will receive 3 million naira and 5 year working contract each. Others shall have consolation prizes of 5 year working contract each.
The star studded show parades an array of big names in the Nigerian entertainment industry, including the likes of Zack Orji, Sunny Neji, Faithia Balogun, and Femi Adebayo. It also includes Ruggedman, Nedu Wazobia, Adedayo Liadi, Kaffy, Paul Obazele. Further names are Jude Orhorha, Chief Ejiro Okuram, Max Ese Anderson, Kelechi Udegbe, Uche Elendu, Theodore Anyanji, Melvin Oduah, Aniedi Awah, Jerry Smart,Ken Akalusi, Gift Igwe, Queen Enemanna, and others.
According to the MD/CEO of Vingha Productions, Prince Vincent Oyagha, the sales of form is expected to last for about a month, thereafter, the auditions shall commence. He advised all talented youths in the four competed areas, within the eligible age bracket, to pick up the forms and start their journey from nothing to something.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Registration Commences For My Africa Reality TV Show - How To Apply by Triton1996(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
waoo so great
Re: Registration Commences For My Africa Reality TV Show - How To Apply by feyikemmy5460(f): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2016
oyaaaaa...beta dan other reality shows i've seen

(1) (Reply)

Actor Charles Okocha Pictured With His Son In New Photos / Choi! Daniel Okeke’s “UKWU” Is Something Else In This Photo / Boy Sheds Tears After Realizing Lady He Went To Beg Is Surviving With Oxygen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.