Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Would You Slap This Lady? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Slap This Lady? (1420 Views)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Slap This Lady? by Wasky101: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Vowed never to hit a woman in my life and then this happened.
Yesterday night I was home and bored decided to stroll to a Bar close to my house to have some brews alone. I sat down and it was very difficult getting the attention of the bar girl, as she was ignoring everytime i called her, even when she eventually answered she was rude but I just did not want to join issues with her. It was easier for a camel to pass through the needle eye than getting her attention to buy the second bottle. Fastfoward to when I wanted to settle my bill and leave, she thought I was going to ask for a 3rd and as usual did not answer. I simply stood up and walked away. On my way out I told the gate man what had transpired and that I had not paid. I walked out and used style to wait for them outside to come and collect the money. Next thing the girl came out of the gate like a she was jumping into a boxing ring ready for a show down. First thing out of her mouth was oga why u drink u no wan pay. I felt terrible. Brought out my wallet and gave her a N1000, my change was N400. She told me no change, I now said shld I go and look for change for you next thing out of her mouth was "I no know for u ooo" I now told her to give me back the N1000 that I had N600. She fell for it and immediately I collected it I told her when u have change come and collect your money. I turned to walk away and the she grabbed my shirt out there in the open ( in an area I leave with my family) I was so infuriated how I controlled myself I still cannot explain. I told her to leave me but she won't even bulge. I now said lets go back inside the bar, she left me and we both walked inside. I went straight to the manager to report, while I was trying to talk she kept interrupting me with her fast and loud mouth. I had to warn her that I was going to slap her, right there in front of her manager she replied " den no born u well, if u try am u no go reach house" the house was the last thing I heard before I landed her two hot slaps back to back. She tried to come towards me but her CO workers held her. Paid the manager got my change and left.
Now the thing is I feel extremely bad about the whole situation cos I always used to brag that i can never hit a lady. Was it right to slap her or wrong?
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by alatbaba1(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
U should never hit a lady under any condition.
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by gabinogem(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Sorry dude, but that was not okay. From ur story, u made her got the best of u. At the initial stage u knew she's got attitude problem & u still went to the extreme by going physical on her.

We should always learn to control our anger at all times. I know it's not easy, but sincerely nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
alatbaba1:
U should never hit a lady under any condition.

Mr Nice guy angry
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Chikpat(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
U cud hav done a number of things to have ur beer and ur happiness.

Wen it was difficult gettn ur first beer, u cud have walked away and gone ur way.... mayb to anoda bar and phaps a beta bar.... You didnt do dat. U stil had ur beer der.

After d first bottle, u cud hav gone ur way... mayb to anoda bar or even home... You didnt do dat. U still sat der grudgingly...

As u FAILED to make her come take the payment you cud have gone to her to pay. Must she come to ur table? U nid more humility sir.

As u got to d gateman and explained everything, u cud hav given him the money to go pay for u.... U didnt do dat kos dats not wat u wanted.

D lady came out and started running mouth, dats bad! But worse is ur joining issues with her which is REALLY what you wanted.

And u slapped her. Dat made u feel lyk a boss. Fine. Its insecurity n weakness in character dat make grown up guys n babes fyt wen dey r angry.

D lady has an attitudinal problem but u nid more work on ur temperament.
Be slow to talk, slow to act wen u r angry, atleast for now. Dats how great guys roll and u too can be grt

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Wasky101: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Chikpat:
U cud hav done a number of things to have ur beer and ur happiness.

Wen it was difficult gettn ur first beer, u cud have walked away and gone ur way.... mayb to anoda bar and phaps a beta bar.... You didnt do dat. U stil had ur beer der.

After d first bottle, u cud hav gone ur way... mayb to anoda bar or even home... You didnt do dat. U still sat der grudgingly...

As u FAILED to make her come take the payment you cud have gone to her to pay. Must she come to ur table? U nid more humility sir.

As u got to d gateman and explained everything, u cud hav given him the money to go pay for u.... U didnt do dat kos dats not wat u wanted.

D lady came out and started running mouth, dats bad! But worse is ur joining issues with her which is REALLY what you wanted.

And u slapped her. Dat made u feel lyk a boss. Fine. Its insecurity n weakness in character dat make grown up guys n babes fyt wen dey r angry.

D lady has an attitudinal problem but u nid more work on ur temperament.
Be slow to talk, slow to act wen u r angry, atleast for now. Dats how great guys roll and u too can be grt
Well if this how you choose to interpret the whole scenario it's OK. But let me point out a couple of things I left out cos I did not want to make it lengthy.
The bar is question is a very serene and condusive place. Been going there for years, this girl just started working there.
I can see how I chose to join issues with her, Everybody that works there know me very well, so the gateman did not even wait for me to finish my story before running off to call the girl.
I would also let u on a little secret about me, I have never been in a fight before. Never not even with a guy in my whole life. So strike temperamental issues out.
I hope you understand the whole scenario better or would u have advised I tip someone with bad manners and service N400?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
U try wit only 2 slaps...ryt frm d time wey she dey ignore my calls 2 refresh my bottles...d vicious attack wey i for take follow am ehn, would have been a hit back 2 back. I detest dvmb brainless biatches wit attitude...dats y my palms were wonderfully designed 2 give dem a hard reset wen dey derail.
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Chikpat(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wasky101:

Well if this how you choose to interpret the whole scenario it's OK. But let me point out a couple of things I left out cos I did not want to make it lengthy.
The bar is question is a very serene and condusive place. Been going there for years, this girl just started working there.
I can see how I chose to join issues with her, Everybody that works there know me very well, so the gateman did not even wait for me to finish my story before running off to call the girl.
I would also let u on a little secret about me, I have never been in a fight before. Never not even with a guy in my whole life. So strike temperamental issues out.
I hope you understand the whole scenario better or would u have advised I tip someone with bad manners and service N400?

You are right bro. She doznt deserve such a gift. But u cud hav avoided her and her wahalla. Lol
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Chikpat(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
FuckyourMama:
U try wit only 2 slaps...ryt frm d time wey she dey ignore my calls 2 refresh my bottles...d vicious attack wey i for take follow am ehn, would have been a hit back 2 back. I detest dvmb brainless biatches wit attitude...dats y my palms were wonderfully designed 2 give dem a hard reset wen dey derail.

You can be a boxer
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by MAK211(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
FuckyourMama:
from your moniker one would easily figure out ur attitude towards women
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 18, 2016
MAK211:
from your moniker one would easily figure out ur attitude towards women

True undecided
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by Hez143(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
I know the op very well,he's a gentleman.he wouldn't do that on. A normal condition,but...

Shayo na bastard
Re: Would You Slap This Lady? by dprof2016: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2016
If u all u said z d truth!den she deserved d slap.caseclose

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures Of ISIS Terrorists Trying To Flee Musol In Female Disguise / A Lady On Social Media Shows How She Have Been Keeping Her Aborted Pregnancy / Two Boys Caught With Fresh Killed Body of A Young Lady For Rituals In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.