Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released (338 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Xpol: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2016
We' be hearing a lot of ''I would have","I could have",he should have","they should have",etc.since the abduction of the chibok girls,just few days ago about 21 of them was released and we are yet to know exactly how they were released .How they were released doesn't matter anyway cos if my sister was involved all I will clamour for is for her to be released Wouldn't really mind the measures...some of us believe that the governments are not doing enough to secure their release and this sprouts the question I'm about to ask. If by chance or any other means you become the president today how are you going to get this innocent girls released?
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by CoolFreeday(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
most likely exchange them with some BH Members in custody or money.

(1) (Reply)

MEND Supports Buhari's Scheduled Meeting With Edwin Clark / Amaechi Focused On National Issues / How Trump Election Would Have Played Out In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.