Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released (431 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Xpol: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
We' be hearing a lot of ''I would have","I could have",he should have","they should have",etc.since the abduction of the chibok girls,just few days ago about 21 of them was released and we are yet to know exactly how they were released .How they were released doesn't matter anyway cos if my sister was involved all I will clamour for is for her to be released Wouldn't really mind the measures...some of us believe that the governments are not doing enough to secure their release and this sprouts the question I'm about to ask. If by chance or any other means you become the president today how are you going to get this innocent girls released? Lol not easy though to become no1 citizen.
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by HQuadreal: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by sekundosekundo: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2016
I will arrest the sponsors and invade Shakou's house as I invaded Tompolo's. I will release more BOKO HARAM commanders arrested by GEJ and swap them with the girls and take the glory. I know that if GEJ didn't arrest BOKO HARAM commanders, I will not see any top BOKO HARAM commander to swap with the girls. Though the girls hv been dealt with in the other room. I thank GEJ for this Boko Haram commanders he arrested, I know if GEJ had won, he would have rescued those girls may be through this method. I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGO........ My mouth shut up nke m kwuru ekwu forward match. I am in Sharjah right now enjoying myself.
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Bobandgreat: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
I will arrest Buhari, Elrufai, Sheriff and Junaid Mohammed. I will give them 1week to produce Shekau or I kill them off.
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Xpol: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
sekundosekundo:
I will arrest the sponsors and invade Shakou's house as I invaded Tompolo's. I will release more BOKO HARAM commanders arrested by GEJ and swap them with the girls and take the glory. I know that if GEJ didn't arrest BOKO HARAM commanders, I will not see any top BOKO HARAM commander to swap with the girls. Though the girls hv been dealt with in the other room. I thank GEJ for this Boko Haram commanders he arrested, I know if GEJ had won, he would have rescued those girls may be through this method. I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGO........ My mouth shut up nke m kwuru ekwu forward match. I am in Sharjah right now enjoying myself.
lol
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Xpol: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Bobandgreat:
I will arrest Buhari, Elrufai, Sheriff and Junaid Mohammed. I will give them 1week to produce Shekau or I kill them off.
but I don't think you gon' have such power
Re: As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

N196m Recovered In Borno By EFCC / Has Anyone Seen The Ambassadorial Nominees List? Here It Is / Video Of An Interview With A Nigerian Lawmaker That Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.