Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jarizod's Book Of Jokes - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes (49173 Views)

Huncho's Book Of Jokes / All New Sort Of Jokes. +updated+ / Chronicles Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
A prostitute's daughter ask her mother "what is love"
The prostitute replied "don't fall for it baby......... It's the NEW WAY OF FUCKING FOR FREE"

2 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Man calls in to his job:
"hello boss, i won't be coming to work today, I'm really sick. I have a headache, stomach ache, and my legs hurt, so am not coming to work"

The boss says:
"and i really need you today, jarizod you know i use to feel this sometimes, when i feel this i go to my wife and tell her to give me sex, that makes me feel better, and i can go to work. You should try that"

2 hours later, man called again: "boss, i did what you said, and i feel great! I will be at work soon. By the way, you have a nice bedroom"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2016
A man had an accident in his new FERRARI

when police arrived at the scene, he cried "officer! Ma brand new car!"
officer replied "your materialistic nature makes you so sick and blinded by money, you didn't even notice your left arm has been cut off in this accident"

he looks at his left arm and yells
"OH GOD! MA ROLEX WATCH"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2016
lhawarl1:
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15years, he breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed,

he ordered the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair , while tying the girl to the bed, he gets on top of her , kissed her neck and goes into the bathroom, while he is in the bathroom, the husband tells his wife:
"listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years, i saw him kissing your neck, if he wants sex, don't resist or complain, do whatever he tells you no matter how much he nauseates you, This guy is probably very dangerous, if he gets angry he will kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you"

To which his wife responds:
"he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering into my ear, he told me that he was a gay, and thought that you were cute, and asked me if we had vasline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too.

Jarizo.d if na you be the guy wetin you go do?

na there I go snap my own neck by myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2016
ROYH:
TELEPORT To Nairaland, I Dön Land Sir, Jari.zod, Nice One, You Gat Me Showing My 36 Though grin

stay glued boss and enjoy the ride wink

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Girl: forgive me father for i have sinned.
priest: what have you done, my child?
Girl: i called a man son of a bitch
priest: why did you call him son of a bitch?
Girl: because he touched my hand
priest: like this? (as he touches her hand)
Girl: yes father
priest: that is no reason to call a man a son of a bitch
Girl: then he touch my breast
priest: like this? (as he touches her breast)
priest: that is no reason to call him son of a bitch
Girl: then he took of my clothes, father
priest: like this? (as he takes off her clothes)
priest: that no reason to call him son of a bitch
Girl: then he stuck his you-know-what into my you-know-where
priest: like this? (as he stuck his you-know-what into her you-know-where)
Girl: YES FATHER, YES FATHER, YES, YES, YES......(after a few minutes)
priest: that no reason to call him a son of a bitch
Girl: but father, he had AIDS!
priest: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2016
HUSBAND: every time you talk, you say 'my' chair, 'my' car, 'my' TV, everything is yours, you never say 'ours'. I am your husband! It should be 'ours'

*wife pays no attention as she is looking for something*

HUSBAND: you are not even paying attention to what am saying, what are you looking for?

WIFE: 'our' panty!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 12:51am On Oct 26, 2016
FOR GIRLS..........!!!!!!
to avoid so many friend requests
Kindly put your original images on your profile

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2016
#BEFORE SEX, YOU HELP EACH OTHER GET NAKED, AFTER SEX YOU DRESS ONLY YOURSELF
MORAL: IN LIFE NO ONE HELPS YOU ONCE YOU ARE bleeped

#WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRUSTRATION AND SATISFACTION? WHAT THE Bleep! AND WHAT A Bleep!

# 3 PEOPLE HAVING SEX IS party, 2 IS TWOSOME. SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE CALLS YOU 'HANDSOME', DONT TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!

#LIFE IS A DICK, SOMETIMES IT BECOMES HARD FOR NO REASON!

ACCORDING TO WILLIAM SEXFEAR: A DRUNK GUY IS A LIABILTY, BUT A DRUNK GIRL IS AN ASSET.

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Jarizod was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldnt find a parking place,

he looked up towards heaven and said "lord, take pity on me, if you find me a parking place i will go to church every sunday for the rest of my life"

miraculously, a parking place appeared

jarizod looked up again and said "lord.......................................... never mind, i found one,"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Couple in bed, wife feels his hand rubbing her shoulder
wife: oh! That feels good,
*hand moves to her breast.*
wife: honey that's wonderful
*hand moves inbetween her thigh*
wife: oh honey dont stop
*husband stops*
wife: why did you stop?
Husband: b'coz i found the remote

3 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2016
There is this guy who has a 25 inch dick, he goes to a juju man in the forest and ask him if he can make his dick smaller because he just cant please ladies because it just too big, he hasnt found a lady yet who likes it and cant get any pleasure

the man told him to go into a forest and he will find a frog, he is to ask it to marry him, if the frog says no, his cock will shrink 5inches,

he goes into the forest in search of this frog, he finds it nd asks 'frog, will you marry me?' , the frog says 'no' and prick shrinks 5inches, the guy think to himself "wow, thats pretty cool, but it's still too big" so he goes back to the frog and ask the frog: "frog will you marry me?"
Frog: "no, i wont marry you"
the guy's dick shrink another 5inches, but thats still 15inches and he thinks his chop is still just a little bit big, but thinks 10inches would just be great, he went back to the frog and asks "frog, will you marry me?"
frog: "how many times do i have to tell you NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2016
There is this guy who has a 25 inch dick, he goes to a juju man in the forest and ask him if he can make his dick smaller because he just cant please ladies because it just too big, he hasnt found a lady yet who likes it and cant get any pleasure

the man told him to go into a forest and he will find a frog, he is to ask it to marry him, if the frog says no, his cock will shrink 5inches,

he goes into the forest in search of this frog, he finds it nd asks 'frog, will you marry me?' , the frog says 'no' and prick shrinks 5inches, the guy think to himself "wow, thats pretty cool, but it's still too big" so he goes back to the frog and ask the frog: "frog will you marry me?"
Frog: "no, i wont marry you"
the guy's dick shrink another 5inches, but thats still 15inches and he thinks his chop is still just a little bit big, but thinks 10inches would just be great, he went back to the frog and asks "frog, will you marry me?"
frog: "how many times do i have to tell you NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to black out, bro jarizod
Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Tgold1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
The greatest shock u can get is havinq sex with ur pregnant wife n suddenly the hands of the child grab ur thing n say . papa abeg see my eye oo ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
An advice cheesy
Before you give up in life just take a look at the hair around your anus, despite their environment they still grow. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jarizod:
An advice cheesy
Before you give up in life just take a look at the hair around your anus, despite their environment they still grow. cheesy

hehehehehehehehe lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
DAD: i want you to marry a girl of my choice.
SON: No way!
DAD: The girl is Bill gates' daughter.
SON: Then okay
*Dad goes to bill gates*
DAD: i want my son to marry your daughter.
BILL GATES: No!
DAD: my son is the CEO of the world bank...
BILL GATES: Then okay
*Dad goes to the president of the world bank*
DAD: apoint my son as the CEO of your bank.
PRESIDENT: no way!
DAD: he is the son-in-law of BILL GATES
PRESIDENT: Then okay
.THIS IS BUSINESS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
3 drunk guys entered a taxi
the taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine and turned it off again.
He told them. "we have reached"
the 1st guy gave him money and the 2nd guy said "thank you".
The 3rd guy gave the driver a slap
the driver was shocked, thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did, but he asked whats that for?"
the 3rd guy replied: "CONTROL YOUR SPEED NEXT TIME, you nearly killed us!"

4 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Whats the height of hope?? It is: sitting in the exam hall, holding the question paper in hand, waiting for the answer sheet n telling yourself "dude, dont worry. Exams will get postponed!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
A man had never had sex before, on their wedding night, the man entered the bedroom only to find his new bride completely naked,
wife asked "do you know what i want?"
the husband said "NO!"
the wife lay on bed then ask "do you know what i want?
Husband said, "NO!"
the wife now spread her body on the bed and opened her legs wide, then asked her husband, "do you know what i want?
The husband said "YES!"
."you want to have the whole bed to yourself"

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
A short thing that gets longer, you hold it and pass between woman breast.
And enters into a small hole.......... Jarizod do you know what is it?

2 Likes

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
lhawarl1:
A short thing that gets longer, you hold it and pass between woman breast.
And enters into a small hole.......... Jari.zod do you know what is it?

dìck

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and i had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.
There was only one thing bothering me......... It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less, she would regularly bend down when she was near me , and i always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day her younger sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations, she was alone when i arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before i got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, i was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "i am going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild sex, just come up and get me"
i was stunned and frozen in shock as i watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and rushed to the front door, i opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lo......... And behold, my entire in-laws was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "we are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family"

AND THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS:
.ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOM IN YOUR CAR!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jarizod:

dìck

lol spoilt mind, it is a car seat belt

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:
An advice cheesy
that environment na die grin

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by LorDBolton(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2016
lhawarl1:
Am sorry oo, i dont knw if i am allowed to do this @op,

a woman went to her priest with a problem. 'father, i have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is ''hi, we are prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?''
''that's terrible!'' exclaimed the priest. ''but i think i can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and i will put them with my two male parrots whom i taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your parrots will learn to praise and worship''

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the males, The female parrot said, ''hi, we are prostitutes. Wanna have some fun? ''

one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed ''put those beads away, our prayers have been answered!''

WTF! Rotfl
cheesy
Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2016
lhawarl1:

lol spoilt mind, it is a car seat belt
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
that environment na die grin
I dey tell u baba grin

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Chibest2000(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:
[b]
***DAIRY OF LALASTICLALA grin wink***

I Promised Felicia 10k Last Week As We Were
Chatting on BBM. She Came To Abuja Yesterday, An
Unexpected Visit. Dis Morning, She Asked Me Of
The 10k I Promised Her. I Then Told Her Dat I Want
To Leave For Makurdi In The Next 5mins. I Gave Her My First Bank ATM Card Dat She Should Take It nd
Withdraw All She Wanted
(Knowing Fully Well Dat I
Had Less Dan 3k In Dat Account).
As Soon As She Kissed Me & Left, I Quickly Left The
House Knowing Dat She Will Kom Crying Back To
Me.
As I Got To AYA Junction,
Moses My Elder Brother Called Me On The Phone Saying "Lucky,You
Don Get The Alert, I Just Dey Komot From FirstBank
oh! I Don Pay That 80k Wey I Been Owe Ƴöů Into Ƴöůr Account, Thanks"...
Mheen!!! See Sweat!!!
Few Minutes Later, I Got The Alert!! Confirm 80k Credited.
I Wan Die As d Money
Enter.
Tried calling Felicia's phone, Switched Off. Tried PING!!! PING!!! No Delivery.
The Next minute, Alerts: 20k Debited,
20k Debited,
20k debited,
20k debited.
Even the Last 2k Withdrawn... I No Know Wetin Happen To Me, I Found Myself On
Hospital Bed.
Now They Are Asking Me What
Happened?
But Wot Will I Say grin
[/b]
Lol.. Dis one got ma ribs cracking

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by seunlly(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mary : How was your paper Gloria ? Gloria : It was kind of hard; I didn't know the past tense of 'think'. I thought and thought and thought for along time then finally wrote'thunk' Mary : I guess you're right because I wrote thunk after I thought 4 a while.. ... Mary : poo! And what about the past tense of 'write' ? Gloria : I dont know what I wrote; I think I wrote 'written' Mary : That one I didn't even bother. When I saw the next number asking for the past tense of 'go', I just went out of the Exam Room. Gloria : Me too, when I reached that number I couldn't take it anymore. Those idiots gave us an exam beyond our scope. A Word For The Both Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by seunlly(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Boss: Akpos, i dont want my daughter to be leaving dis house anymore, for her nt to get pregnant, i dont want you to let her leave dis compound. Akpos: Sir, you know dat, ur daughter is a very stubborn girl. What if she trys to force herself out. Boss: Fool! Use your head. Akpos: Ok sir. *Boss returns from work, he couldnt find his daughter at home. Boss: Akpos, where is my daughter? Akpos: Sir dat ur daughter is very very stubborn, wen i remembered dat u said i should use my head i started to nod her teeth. Boss: Where is she?. Akpos: She's in hospital. Who Is At Fault Here, Akpos Or His Boss??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jarizod's Book Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016

Youngest Son: Dad,whats the difference
between 'hypothetically' & 'reality'?
Dad turns to wife: Would you sleep with Tom
cruise for 1 million?
Wife: Of course! I would never waste such an
opportunity
Then Dad asks daughter: Would you sleep with
Tom cruise for 1 Million?
Daughter: Yes He's my fantasy
Dad asks elder son: Would you sleep with, Tom
cruise for 1 million?
Elder Son: Why not ? Imagine what I could do
with that money!
Father turns to his younger son: You see son,
'Hypothetically' we're sitting with 3 millionares
but in 'Reality' we are living with
2 prostitutes
&
1 gay Bastard ! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Human Beans / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.