Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Tension Is High - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Tension Is High (640 Views)

Us Election-tension / NYSC Tension Leading To High BP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tension Is High by Kenontop: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Please, I haven't seen my name on nysc portal and the reg is starting today..... Is it still possible to be uploading list till now because no one from my school has seen theirs either so I don't know if there is still chances. Any ex Corp member that has experience this before, kindly share it cos it Wil go a long way.
Re: The Tension Is High by evanscheck(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Calm down , ur school is probably trying to upload other names that were nt in the list due to 1/3rd demand previously reqeuested by NYSC .. So with the issues that time ,the various school VCS kicked against that demand and said anybody that is qualified shud be mobilized by the school authority . that is the reason for the site now open but ur can't still find ur name .... Just be patient ... No body has started registering .

Does that calm ur tension

1 Like

Re: The Tension Is High by Kenontop: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2016
evanscheck:
Calm down , ur school is probably trying to upload other names that were nt in the list due to 1/3rd demand previously reqeuested by NYSC .. So with the issues that time ,the various school VCS kicked against that demand and said anybody that is qualified shud be mobilized by the school authority . that is the reason for the site now open but ur can't still find ur name .... Just be patient ... No body has started registering .

Does that calm ur tension
Yes it dose. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State, Batch B 2016. Let's Meet Here! / Recruitment Research Intern – (NYSC ONLY) 2016 Batch B (stream 1) / Mmm , Change Your Guider Or Remove Guider To Sustain D System 4 Long On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.