Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True (637 Views)

It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by jonbellion(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Our sun is a dwarf star. Yellow dwarf stars are mainly small sequence stars and our sun is a yellow dwarf star so it is very unlikely that it will explode. However it is in it's middle ages. It fuses hydrogen to helium to generate light. However in the next 7 billion years all the hydrogen would be converted to helium. It will then balloon into a red giant and engulf Venus, mercury and earth before it collapses into a white dwarf and fades away. This will will actually happen. Have a nice day smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by felixomor: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Quite a good sense of humor.
Re: A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by ujiriukiri(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2016
In another 3.5 billion years. By then, I trust man would be far away from earth. Man would always survive (I hope).

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2016
ujiriukiri:
In another 3.5 billion years. By then, I trust man would be far away from earth. Man would always survive (I hope).
Trump dimmed or chances sad
Re: A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by Niflheim(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Jonbellion,

It's not fair!!! How do you expect the christians to understand this post when they are still searching for "ants with human heads" as proof of Evolution!!!

The level you should start with the christians is "EZE GOES TO SCHOOL!!!"

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy That Will Actually Come True by taurus25(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Its highly improbable for man to survive another 7 billion years in our current form. I believe before such a time we would probably all exist in a robotman ish form, but then that still wouldnt guarantee the destruction of us by us. Or perhaps Jesus would arrive on a flying donkey with his heavenly squad way before that time..
...... who knows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

@short* Diwali 2016 Short Wishes, Short Status, Short Sms In Hindi / An Insecure God.,a Conversation / Coercion Or Personal Choice?: The Reality Of Jehovah’s Witness Stance On Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.