Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (36553 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by motherfucker: 4:42am On Oct 18, 2016
ephi123:

You are a conscience-less fellow to make that statement above. People are struggling to eat 3 square meals when inflation is 17% plus and you have the guts to call them lazy? Shamelessness is collecting peanuts to defend this retrogressive government and then blaming the common man on top. You will surely receive your judgement in due time.

Economy is working? Are you deaf and blind? Are you??
he is not based in nigeria
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by obaaderemi: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2016
donsteady:
The Yorubas are educated and intelligent people but I honestly don't know why they fall for this cheap crap. Maybe they are not smart enough. Sad they will be slave for the next 3yrs. I hope they learn from their mistakes.
This same buhari had contested 3 times with the yorubas voting against him.but jonathan ineffectiveness and daylight corruption caused pple to look in the way of this stupid buhari.did yorubas not vote jonathan in 2011?this man talking here is a gej man and part of the rot.pple,s fear was that bokoharam was getting dangerously close to the south and gej showed no interest because he feared the north.plus the depletion of the foreign reserve that obj and soludo laboured to build.i dont think tinubu led anyone to vote buhari,yorubas were just tired of things as they were and would have voted 4 any other frontrunner against gej.but today buhari is finished,especially in yorubaland.because the voted 4 him doesnt mean they should keep quiet now.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by EternalTruths: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2016
obaaderemi:
This same buhari had contested 3 times with the yorubas voting against him.but jonathan ineffectiveness and daylight corruption caused pple to look in the way of this stupid buhari.did yorubas not vote jonathan in 2011?this man talking here is a gej man and part of the rot.pple,s fear was that bokoharam was getting dangerously close to the south and gej showed no interest because he feared the north.plus the depletion of the foreign reserve that obj and soludo laboured to build.i dont think tinubu led anyone to vote buhari,yorubas were just tired of things as they were and would have voted 4 any other frontrunner against gej.but today buhari is finished,especially in yorubaland.because the voted 4 him doesnt mean they should keep quiet now.

Enjoy your Buhari and stop complaining grin

Next time, it is better you leave an Ebele than to elect a Buhari. cool
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ElCount: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
As a yoruba man, i regret voting buhari because i never expected this betrayal attitude towards Tinubu who laboured so hard for him to emerge president. Tinubu remains a jewel in yoruba land and even renegades like fayose and ffk acknowledge him as a leader of the yoruba nation. Tinubu did not sell us into political slavery, the north simply betrayed the SW and we will vote out buhari in 2019 for this hardship we are currently experiencing. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari.
the north have always betrayed everyone who flirted with them, they use you get what they want and then dump you, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Saro wiwa etc The SW should have learnt from history.

Besides I agree with the interview, Tinubu is a selfish and greedy person if the SW decide to keep following him then they should prepare for more disappointments ahead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

Oga you miss road ? Who datch your monkey banana ? Nigger go meet your folks at yaba left, this discussion is too big and advanced for a retard-ignoramus like you to participate. When the grown ups are talking u keep ur stinking-rotten mouth shut and open ur parabolic-addled brain maybe some crumbs of knowledge can be deposited in mendulla system. Sule.

Cowards never understand what it means to stand for what one believes in. How sorry it is to wake up to your sad life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Why have u not warmed bench as Vice PRESIDENT., finance minister or minister of power.

U wey get sense.

We did it in GEJ. And being a minister under GEJ was far more profitable and enjoyable than under Chinakwe's dog

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Nnamdikalu: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2016
DropShot:

I am progressing. We are progressing as a country.
Nigerians now know that thieves are not presiding over their affairs as we had it under the Ineffectual Buffoon.

Nigerians now know that they're secured and no fear of Book Haram with PMB as president.

The economy is working for hard working citizens but the lazy, docile, corrupt ones are the ones crying day and night.

You are embittered and disgruntled. Change your ways.
Chai social media has saved so many people of swollen eyes and mouth why because we hide behind it to utter rubbish if not your type will not say this in public without going home with a broken head and swollen mouth ....IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Nnamdikalu: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2016
DropShot:

I don't blame you. Had the Ineffectual Buffoon managed to rig himself in, Boko Haram will have take n over more cities including Lagos and Abuja. If you'd experienced that scenario, perhaps you'll have accepted we're more secure than the time of the drunk.

Tell the people of the NE and NW they're not better secured and see their reaction.

Kids full NL.
I just feel like to stick a knife to your chest Wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by juman(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2016
APC was the only choice in that 2015 election.

We had enough of the other party. 16 years of failure.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Cowards never understand what it means to stand for what one believes in. How sorry it is to wake up to your sad life
The real cowards are the ones that remembers BIAFRA whenever they fail to achieve what they hoped for. From GEJ till 2019 to BIAFRA or death. Jokers! The world don't take such people serious. Even if your spouse breaks your heart next thing you remember is BIAFRA. Sule.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by achieverme(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

And Yoruba were no where in the picture

The point is to tell you that you igbos also have a history of slavery to the north. Hope that is clear to you now? Igbos too are Fulani slaves.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by achieverme(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Why have u not warmed bench as Vice PRESIDENT., finance minister or minister of power.

U wey get sense.

What is this one saying? So you are happy as a figurehead in a government? Are you happy defending this because you believe in this mediocrity or you just want to defend for defending sake?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

The point is to tell you that you igbos also have a history of slavery to the north. Hope that is clear to you now? Igbos too are Fulani slaves.
My point is to tell you that when the white nan left Nigeria, they didn't see the yoruba fit to hold any substantial position in govt meanwhile Igbo men were both the premiere and chief of defense
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by achieverme(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

My point is to tell you that when the white nan left Nigeria, they didn't see the yoruba fit to hold any substantial position in govt meanwhile Igbo men were both the premiere and chief of defense

I suggest you go back to your history book and stop commenting like a dead-brain dunce. Who told yuou premier is a nigerian leader? Premier was a regional postion and every region in nigeria had a premier. You are so dull not to know that elections were held in 1959 and there was no clear winner between the three political parties that contested. This was when azikiwe joined his party with the north and this led to their winning the rerun election. Yes, azikiwe sold his party so that he can serve the north as a figurehead second in command.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

The real cowards are the ones that remembers BIAFRA whenever they fail to achieve what they hoped for. From GEJ till 2019 to BIAFRA or death. Jokers! The world don't take such people serious. Even if your spouse breaks your heart next thing you remember is BIAFRA. Sule.

They say a warrior dies once and a coward a million times...thYoruba died when awo was used, dumped and then committed suicide, Yorubas died when Abiola and his fellow Yoruba slaves were murdered in cold blood by their masters and Yoruba ambition has been killed once again under Tinubu.

Your people cannot fight for freedom in APC under Hausa oppression and you think your type are qualified to tell me about how to go about fighting for a bigger cause? Go drink coffee

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

I suggest you go back to your history book and stop commenting like a dead-brain dunce. Who told yuou premier is a nigerian leader? Premier was a regional postion and every region in nigeria had a premier. You are so dull not to know that elections were held in 1959 and there was no clear winner between the three political parties that contested. This was when azikiwe joined his party with the north and this led to their winning the rerun election. Yes, azikiwe sold his party so that he can serve the north as a figurehead second in command.

Figure head is being called a 'national leader' of a party and not holding any legal position in the party. Figure head is being the VP of a country and being shut out of inner caucus meeting. Yoruba are worthless pawns in Hausa politics. they vomit on you without second thought or fear of any repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by achieverme(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Figure head is being called a 'national leader' of a party and not holding any legal position in the party. Figure head is being the VP of a country and being shut out of inner caucus meeting. Yoruba are worthless pawns in Hausa politics. they vomit in you without second thought or fear of any repercussions

Like I said earlier, you lack sense of history. Shamely enough, you Dont seem to be bothered about your disgusting ignorance. Do you know the post azikiwe held in Nigeria? He was called a CEREMONIAL President. A ceremonial president means a figurehead president.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Bluesearoll(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2016
THE PRODIGAL SON ALSO THOUGHT HE KNOWS BETTER
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

Like I said earlier, you lack sense of history. Shamely enough, you Dont seem to be bothered about your disgusting ignorance. Do you know the post azikiwe held in Nigeria? He was called a CEREMONIAL President. A ceremonial president means a figurehead president.

Bros. Upon all the history Yoruba people know, you never learn from it. The same cheap scam Hausa illiterates played your 'educated' awo was repeated on abiola, shonekan and somehow TINUBU.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

They say a warrior dies once and a coward a million times...thYoruba died when awo was used, dumped and then committed suicide, Yorubas died when Abiola and his fellow Yoruba slaves were murdered in cold blood by their masters and Yoruba ambition has been killed once again under Tinubu.

Your people cannot fight for freedom in APC under Hausa oppression and you think your type are qualified to tell me about how to go about fighting for a bigger cause? Go drink coffee

I can see you've recovered from your LAGATIN injection dats why you've been grumbling and misbehaving like a hungry pig, I don't blame you though coz I never expected anything less from a baby factory product!

So its now your deluded and backward brain remembers "a warrior dies once" so how come your addled brain forgot when Ohanenze were dinning and frolicking with GEJ ? Like I always say Biafra is borne out of 2015 election defeat! Even your ojukwu decided to contest for nigeria presidency he never believed in! Daniel Kanu mobilized a one million match for Abacha joined by Onyeka Onwenu, chukwumerijr et al.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kanu

The problem is you just want to forcefully align with the federal power and once that fails you remember Biafra. Biafra is not even selling again! From Biafra to Restructuring and the latest now is telling PMB to look beyond APC for his political appointments! I spit on you and your people. So now you remember hausa oppression! But Radio biafra would neva tell you how Zik aligned with Balewa, Shagari with Ekwueme, IBB with the likes of Prof. Nwosu etc. You are just really pained due to that fact that your political miscalculation has rendered you and your poor-thinking igbos inconsequential.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Jaideyone(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Most Yorubas claimed that Jonathan marginalized them but they rejected the speakership position zoned to them.

But the same people that shouted marginalization under GEJ are now comfortable with it under Buhari, they don't care if Buhari fills all the positions from his village as far as they are none Igbo/ ND.

South East will never vote a buhari instead they would not vote at all. That is what principle is all about....I will not be wrong when I say Yorubas have no principle.
dumb comment. even Jonathan got 35% of the voted in the south west so why generalise? you need a knock on the head
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by achieverme(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Bros. Upon all the history Yoruba people know, you never learn from it. The same cheap scam Hausa illiterates played your 'educated' awo was repeated on abiola, shonekan and somehow TINUBU.

Have you Igbo's learnt from your own alliance with your Fulani masters?
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

I can see you've recovered from your LAGATIN injection dats why you've been grumbling and misbehaving like a hungry pig, I don't blame you though coz I never expected anything less from a baby factory product!

So its now your deluded and backward brain remembers "a warrior dies once" so how come your addled brain forgot when Ohanenze were dinning and frolicking with GEJ ? Like I always say Biafra is borne out of 2015 election defeat! Even your ojukwu decided to contest for nigeria presidency he never believed in! Daniel Kanu mobilized a one million match for Abacha joined by Onyeka Onwenu, chukwumerijr et al.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kanu

The problem is you just want to forcefully align with the federal power and once that fails you remember Biafra. Biafra is not even selling again! From Biafra to Restructuring and the latest now is telling PMB to look beyond APC for his political appointments! I spit on you and your people. So now you remember hausa oppression! But Radio biafra would neva tell you how Zik aligned with Balewa, Shagari with Ekwueme, IBB with the likes of Prof. Nwosu etc. You are just really pained due to that fact that your political miscalculation has rendered you and your poor-thinking igbos inconsequential.

I don't need to quote wiki for you, you aren't worth the stress. Neither will u insult you, I'm too classy for you. However the fact is that the portion in the human brain that handles loyalty and courage aren't found in Yoruba brain.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

Have you Igbo's learnt from your own alliance with your Fulani masters?

Bye bye. You no get anything intelligent to say anymore
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Your headache now is that we are seeing less of brainless and deluded red-capped people in aso rock! Why didn't you say that when GEJ was there ? Beside, was it not an igbo man Prof. Nwosu that cancelled June 12 election ? And tell me why Ironsi refused to release Awo wen he had the chance ? Even the restructuring you are now screaming after the failed biafra project was dissolved by ironsi and igbo man! Even the M.K.O you are talking about was not voted for by the igbos.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

Your headache now is that we are seeing less of brainless and deluded red-capped people in aso rock! Why didn't you say that when GEJ was there ? Beside, was it not an igbo man Prof. Nwosu that cancelled June 12 election ? And tell me why Ironsi refused to release Awo wen he had the chance ? Even the restructuring you are now screaming after the failed biafra project was dissolved by ironsi and igbo man! Even the M.K.O you are talking about was not voted for by the igbos.

Oga no dey cry for my mention. Be a man
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

I don't need to quote wiki for you, you aren't worth the stress. Neither will u insult you, I'm too classy for you. However the fact is that the portion in the human brain that handles loyalty and courage aren't found in Yoruba brain.
Who is too classy! Is it you that has been spewing rubbish and trash since or your tribe that likes romancing any government in power ? You talk about loyalty and courage; where was ohanenze and MASSOB in 2011 wen yar'adua cabal decided not to allow GEJ to be declared acting president ? The likes of soyinka, odumakin, falana, bakare took to the street to protest but immediately GEJ assumed power the ohanenze started their romance game with GEJ. I'am still saying it that the only political protest igbos participated was one million match for Abacha in 1998, after Abacha has succeeded in bribing your myopic and shameless elders. Once again, I spit on your tribe.
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Oga no dey cry for my mention. Be a man
You started it nigger! Enjoy it while it lasts coward!
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

Who is too classy! Is it you that has been spewing rubbish and trash since or your tribe that likes romancing any government in power ? You talk about loyalty and courage; where was ohanenze and MASSOB in 2011 wen yar'adua cabal decided not to allow GEJ to be declared acting president ? The likes of soyinka, odumakin, falana, bakare took to the street to protest but immediately GEJ assumed power the ohanenze started their romance game with GEJ. I'am still saying it that the only political protest igbos participated was one million match for Abacha in 1998, after Abacha has succeeded in bribing your myopic and shameless elders. Once again, I spit on your tribe.

Oga bye bye. Go and cry somewhere else
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:
You started it nigger! Enjoy it while it lasts coward!

*holds laugh* Take hanky
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DaPuncline: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Oga bye bye. Go and cry somewhere else
A Typical igbo man! Its so much in you. Same way Ojukwu ran nakedly to cote d' ivoire after starting what he could not finnish
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2016
DaPuncline:

A Typical igbo man! Its so much in you. Same way Ojukwu ran nakedly to cote d' ivoire after starting what he could not finnish

At least he didn't commit suicide using made in aba, kill and dry, expired poison like the Awo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) / Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.