Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (1480 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Guys please stop raining insult on me.... Am pursuing my dream and i dont care where it start from!!! The difference between i and haters is that I believe in myself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, and surely i will be a winner. Insecurity and fear will not hinder or stop me from trying something new, The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. I take nairaland as on of the best place to pursue my career even though God knows best!!! For those that support me thanks alot!!! One love... My advise for haters is Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish....

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by yeyeboi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Black is beautiful

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
No hate

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by SUPERPACK: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
You need a job.
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
U seriously need a haircut, shaving, lots of good meals, new clothes n a good fone camera wit picmix app installed in it to look much better cuz all i see in ur pictures is d opposite of wat d word "handsome" looks like undecided
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mummy still feeds this dude.

It's highly awkward when a man does a woman thing. Get busy!!!
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by JackieMay(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
see leg like yardstick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hahaha... From wot i see in your profile you must be living in a primitive era!!! Your house looks exactly like my horse yard
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
FuckyourMama:
U seriously need a haircut, shaving, lots of good meals, new clothes n a good fone camera wit picmix app installed in it to look much better cuz all i see in ur pictures is d opposite of wat d word "handsome" looks like undecided
Hahaha... You just listed all you need!! Come over im gonna help you with those items. Its not a big deal
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
nerodenero:
Mummy still feeds this dude.

It's highly awkward when a man does a woman thing. Get busy!!!
Its like some nairalander chest is beating so hard!!! Guys dont panic from here you will be seeing me in the tv collecting Male Model Of The Year' ELLE Style Awards!!!!
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please stop the prejudice

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ab0ki what dream? you better quit school, come to Lagos and start suya business like your brothers..

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by finalboss1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmmm... its nw boring
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by Ps3ver: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
Guys please stop raining insult on me.... Am pursuing my dream and i dont care where it start from!!! The difference between i and haters is that I believe in myself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, and surely i will be a winner. Insecurity and fear will not hinder or stop me from trying something new, The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. I take nairaland as on of the best place to pursue my career even though God knows best!!! For those that support me thanks alot!!! One love... My advise for haters is Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish....

My friend go and read your book and no let those tangale girls deceive you.
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by Rehil(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls pay the haters no attention. U r ebony handsome
I know had it been u showed off ur chest n u had done small bleaching aka skin toning they will call u gudlooking.My brother, u r handsome d fact that no one can change
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rehil:
Pls pay the haters no attention. U r ebony handsome
I know had it been u showed off ur chest n u had done small bleaching aka skin toning they will call u gudlooking.My brother, u r handsome d fact that no one can change
Wooow me love you so much, u are the best.... They hate becos they cant compete!!! Whose fault is it? Muhammad? Isnt better for haters to shut da fvk than rain me insult? Aint they the ones saying good things doesnt come from the north? Am tryn to be good, look, good, tidy decent and modelling.... Am leaving up to my dream the sky is my limit

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by Shoelace1(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
You are good with words. Don't focus on modelling alone, you can be a motivational speaker you know.... I respect your courage.
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by Shoelace1(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
You are good with words. Don't focus on modelling alone, you can be a motivational speaker you know.... I respect your courage!
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by mohince(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shoelace1:
You are good with words. Don't focus on modelling alone, you can be a motivational speaker you know.... I respect your courage!
Thanks dear..... Thanks alot!!! I appreciate..... One good turn!!! The world would hv been a better place if its full of people like you!!! Nevertheless, despite all the agitation life goes one!!! Haters want us to bring up an illiterate generation that will be more vulnerable than their antics of smug illiteracy and unlettered mind but it wont persist
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by osamaBUSH(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
mohince:
Teacher Babpah must see this.
Re: More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander by hollawaley2: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2016
mohince:
No hate

(1) (Reply)

r Hot Deal You Can't Miss / Thin Is No More In / T M Lewin Supplier In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.