Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Is This Fair? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This Fair? (689 Views)

Banning Non-muslims. How Fair Is It Towards Our Non-muslim Brothers? / Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is This Fair? by Nezan(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2009
I want to express my displeasure with the moderators of this section.

In the thread 'Godson et al: contradictions in the koran', I discovered that the moderators sat down and edited our arguments in that thread, removing all my intelligent posts in argument with olabowale and leaving some, thereby bastardising the thread and relegating it to the trash.

I think the thread should have been locked, instead of removing the posts.

Shallom!
Re: Is This Fair? by Abuzola(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2009
Because your arguement were ill-thought and barbaric, without any focus nor vision, post like that have to be thrown to the recycle bin
Re: Is This Fair? by mukina2: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2009
what thread Nezan?

can you show me a link?

thanks
Re: Is This Fair? by muhsin(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2009
Could that have happened, Nezan?
Re: Is This Fair? by Nezan(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
[size=18pt]Because your arguement were ill-thought and barbaric, without any focus nor vision, post like that have to be thrown to the recycle bin[/size]

@ all;

Atta boy, am outta here . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The posts shaked the very foundation of your religious believes??
Re: Is This Fair? by muhsin(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
Why, Nezan? You should at least respond to Mukina before you leave.
Re: Is This Fair? by mukina2: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Forget him mushin wink

Nezan
since you had other reasons for creating this thread, i guess its safe to lock it

(1)

Diabolical Campaigns Against Non-interest/islamic Banking Model In Nigeria / Islamic States Rejects UN Resolution Condemning Violence Against Women / 5pillar Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.