Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable – Nigerian Gay Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable – Nigerian Gay Pastor (358 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Meet Emmanuel Igolo aka Emma Fire, "Spitting Fire Is A Gift From God” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable – Nigerian Gay Pastor by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria’s first gay pastor, founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow, Rowland Jide Macaulay has said being homosexual was honourable.

He took to his Instagram page @Jidemacaulay expressing the joy and freedom he enjoys for accepting that he is gay rather than self- infliction by pretending to be heterosexual.

He wrote: “To be a homosexual is honourable, a gift from God. It is who I am. God makes no mistakes. Knowing the truth as a gay Christian is liberating and gives me the most joy of my freedom.

Continue Reading at http://www.naijabro.com/metro/being-homosexual-is-a-gift-from-god-and-honourable-nigerian-gay-pastor-jide-macaulay/

(1) (Reply)

Suge Knight Is Now Suing Dr Dre / See How Kaffy Apologized To Davido And Fans For The Fowl Words / Wizkid Says He Is No Longer With Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.