Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,229 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye (477 Views)

Why Aso Rock Cabal Chose Gambari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Kperogi / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye by IROHINOodua: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Written By Adewale Adeoye---You all may have read the piece about Aso Rock being the hub of voodoo, mystery deaths, fire outbreaks and mental torture of the occupants since IBB moved into that seat in 1991. Perhaps, the other side we have failed to explore is the fact that most decisions were taken in Aso Rock which led to the death of millions of Nigerians. Imagine the poor policies on water, leading to deaths of children. The economic policies that devalued the naira since IBB era were taken in Aso Rock. These policies led to deaths in millions, suicides and tales of horrendous afflictions of the people. The poor road policies lead to deaths of poor Nigerians. Everyday, hundreds are burnt to death or trapped in night accidents across our terrifying road networks. Can we forget the Jesse fire incident, the Ejigbo “massacred”, when, after a bomb explosion due to official error, hundreds of families perished? Can we forget several that died in plane crashes, including the PH incidence when school children were roasted alive due to poor aviation policies and corruption? Have we forgotten the ABU massacre, the killings of students at OAU, the persecution of workers, the bizzare rape of democracy, the muder of MKO Abiola and his wife, Alhaja Kudirat Abiola? In every sad twist of fate, the blood of the innocent is crying for justice. Are we not awere that Nigeria is a cemetry of dreams. Many have perished due to bad policies and poor governance. Many of our leaders have thier hands soacked with theb blood of innocent sould. How did you expect Aso Rock to be in peace? Have we forgotten the deaths of Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Ken Saro Wiwa, Chief Amasiori Dokibo, Chief Harriman, Chief Alfred Rewane and many others suspected to have been killed by the state? So if those decisions were taken in Aso Rock , why wo’nt that “evil castle” be hunted by the ghost and specter death? Are we aware of the gnashing of teeth by women and children of the Niger-Delta and the life-long misery imposed on oil producing communities, leading to deaths every minute? If Aso Rock is truly hunted by the spirits, it must be the spirit of innocent Nigerians slain either through the barrel of the gun of through death-bearing policies. Peace will certainly return to Aso Rock when justice is done and it is seen to be done to the people of this rich country whose citizens are made to live a short, nasty and brutish life.
Re: My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye by INTROVERT(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
MKS SENSE
Re: My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye by Boboye4slim(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
This may be true
Re: My Thoughts On Why Aso Rock Is Under A Spell-by Adewale Adeoye by CoolFreeday(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
I read a book by a Rev. father, that our past leaders sacrificed Nigeria to Ogboni society and for any body to be president of Nigeria, the person must join them. He said that is why Catholic always pray for Nigeria.
You think most of our politicians are normal? If you know what they do to get there and remain there, you won't envy them.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Chef In Just 3 Month / Former Sole Administrator Of Kaura LG, Kaduna State Bags 7 Years Imprisonment Fo / Decorous Stamped Material For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.