Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,470 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Living Room, Kitchen And "The Other Room" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Living Room, Kitchen And "The Other Room" (556 Views)

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Living Room, Kitchen And "The Other Room" by mrprezident007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Just as I was battling to make sense of Reuben Abati's article about spirits in Aso Rock, president Buhari dropped a hit track Titled "The other room".
Here is #Myonekobo on that. Firstly, in a country where we have over 200 slangs for sex, am not surprised the president said "the other room" and not the bedroom. But how are we sure he was saying that, maybe he meant The Boardroom,situation room or even cloak room. Secondly, as someone who supports equal rights for both gender(am not a feminist though) I condemn Buhari's comment in its entirety. This is 2016, women and girls all over the world deserves the best treatment and respect. Relegating them to the kitchen and the other room is rude, crude, unjustifiable and repugnant.
Still on the matter of the other room, for Buhari to mention that room on an international TV, that room must be very important to him!!. At 72 (football age) and the president still thinks his wife belongs to the other room? Maybe the other room is the prayer room, remember #Warroom movie.
Well, Buhari just gave us young people another innuendo to flirt with. Me: Babe can you come over to my place? Girl: Am not coming to your place it is late. Me: Well, what do you say I take you to #theotherroom Buhari style. Girl: Hmm....bad boy, am on my way!!
The above post is simply satirical or not? #Myonekobo Source: Palmchat

Re: The Living Room, Kitchen And "The Other Room" by Mobileman829(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerians!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Beaking: Justice Ademola Arrested By DSS Days Ago, Withdraws From Dasuki Case / When The Change At A Traffic Light Is Stale / My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe. A Poem By Prof. Niyi Osundare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.