Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

‘my Wife Belong To The Kitchen’ – Governor Okorocha Backs President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Wife Belong To The Kitchen’ – Governor Okorocha Backs President Buhari (604 Views)

BBNaija: Governor Okorocha, Miracle, Nina, Bambam, Teddy-A, Others In Group Pic / Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Belong To The Kitchen’ – Governor Okorocha Backs President Buhari by NanagistBlog: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said there was no big deal in President Buhari’s comment that his wife belongs to the kitchen, according to the DailyTrust.

It would be recalled that Buhari has been under fire for his comments which have been described as misogynistic.

Okorocha, while addressing State House correspondents on Sunday, said the President was only cracking a joke.

Asked to react to the comments by the president’s wife, Okorocha said Mrs Buhari did not intend to bring down her husband’s government.

The governor disclosed that his own wife too sometimes joins his commissioners and other staff in condemning what he does, saying that does not mean she is fighting him but rather “a bridge of peace between me and them.”

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/10/my-wife-belong-to-kitchen-governor.html

Re: ‘my Wife Belong To The Kitchen’ – Governor Okorocha Backs President Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
The primary office of every sane woman...in order to nuture successfully!
Re: ‘my Wife Belong To The Kitchen’ – Governor Okorocha Backs President Buhari by Shadbay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
I mean who takes this incompetent buffoon serious? This man should just figure a way to pay arrears of salaries he's owing not spewing trash anytime he opens his mouth

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Miley Cyrus Allowed Fans Groped Her Intimately In A Never Before Seen / 5 Pictures You Will Relate To If You've Trangled With Nigeria Police / Nigerian Nollywood Star Actress Inem Peter Shows Off Sexy Curves In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.