Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. (993 Views)

Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by joelsekav(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
It was a cold morning on friday 14th oct. 2016 as staff of Maiyama Local Government of Kebbi State were paid less than their normal monthly salary for September 2016. Addressing the staff before payment, the Local Govt Account Clerk told them that they will not be able to pay full salary again because of the fall in the state allocation. He said, the case is state wide not only Maiyama Local Government. A staff of the Local Government who identify himself as DAUDA said, all the staff were not happy with the new development. To his supprise, all of them that their salary was within the range of #17,000 - 20,000 were paid only #5,000. The situation is serious as some staff vow not to go to their places of work again. This has gone to the point that maiyama citizens who are not Local Govt staff are regreting voting APC into power.
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by sarrki(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Source
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by makelove2m(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
joelsekav:
It was a cold morning on friday 14th oct. 2016 as staff of Maiyama Local Government of Kebbi State were paid less than their normal monthly salary for September 2016. Addressing the staff before payment, the Local Govt Account Clerk told them that they will not be able to pay full salary again because of the fall in the state allocation. He said, the case is state wide not only Maiyama Local Government. A staff of the Local Government who identify himself as DAUDA said, all the staff were not happy with the new development. To his supprise, all of them that their salary was within the range of #17,000 - 20,000 were paid only #5,000. The situation is serious as some staff vow not to go to their places of work again. This has gone to the point that maiyama citizens who are not Local Govt staff are regreting voting APC into power.

GO BACK TO FARM ASAP................ A BAG OF RED GARRI X 100KG IS 15K, AND I NEEDED 100BAGS NOW........AM SERIOUS
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by Delicious22: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
This country sef....

Very poor state and you're still slashing salary? I hope you will slash the crime rate after this.
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by Jokerman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is good... IstandwiththeKebbigovt#... grin
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Slashing workers salaries from N17,000 and N20,000 respectively, to N5,000 at the state of this economy...what will N5,000 do for a family man or woman?, with the fact that they don't pay even the little consistently.

And our law makers collect millions on every seating...such a pity for those workers.
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by joelsekav(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
I went there myself when the whole place was noisy. i am presently in kebbi state and my lodge is opposite maiyama local govt secretariate.
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by tdbankplc: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
makelove2m:

GO BACK TO FARM ASAP................ A BAG OF RED GARRI X 100KG IS 15K, AND I NEEDED 100BAGS NOW........AM SERIOUS

If you seriously need it, u will cultivate the ground and plant cassava cos u need it.
Re: Kebbi State Government Slashes Workers Salary. by Sibrah: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
makelove2m:

That's what the people get when their effort doesn't contribute to their source of income. The salaries are mere gift and the govt wouldn't hesitate to slash the money it gift people if the money coming in isn't enough.

(1) (Reply)

Suspended Lawmaker Abdulmumin Jubrin Shares Loved Up Photos With His Wife / Buhari And Hunger A Prophesy Of Islamic Scholar That Come To Pass - Albani Zaria / Many Dead While Several Injured As Bomb Rock Borno State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.