Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me (896 Views)

Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash / Help! Help!! Help!!!.... Am Having Skin Issue / Whatsapp 09030519446 Am A Skin Blogger Teach U How To Take Care Of Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dull skin.
Dry skin.
Burnt skin.
Stretch marks.
Uneven skin tone.
Skin care regimen.

Ask me anything cool
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Merryglad(f): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello please i have a chocolate skin but some parts of my body are darker than the other, what can i do to correct the colour?
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by AliJohn(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hw do i treat diz whitehead comdone on my face
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Thunderdick(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please how do i get a smooth face
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Merryglad:
Hello please i have a chocolate skin but some parts of my body are darker than the other, what can i do to correct the colour?

Hi Merryglad
The no. 1 responsible culprit of uneven skin tone is sun. It burns wherever it touches, which is why people are regularly advised to wear a sunscreen lotion during the day to exposed skin parts.

Another known culprit is using skin care products that are in bad taste. Cheap may be bad. Expensive does not necessarily mean good either. Yet what works for the other person might not necessarily work for you. You need to find good brands and stick with them by e.g using a complete line comprising lotion, body wash, scrub e.g tyacosmetics. There are many good brands but I simply can't name names since I'm not certain about the products' true composition.

And don't forget the sunscreen lotion.
Hope this helps some.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thunderdick:
Please how do i get a smooth face

What is the real issue you wish to deal with? Acne, burns, etc.
Being specific would help me to give the needed answer to your question.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
AliJohn:
Hw do i treat diz whitehead comdone on my face

According to research 'Comedones are the skin-coloured, small bumps (papules) frequently found on the forehead and chin of those with acne. A single lesion is a comedo.'

Open comedones are blackheads; black because of surface pigment (melanin), rather than dirt
Closed comedones are whiteheads; the follicle is completely blocked.

By whiteheads, i do hope you mean closed comedone. But whether it be closed or open, you'd need to use a scrub. I mean a proper scrub that can do the job and still be gentle to your skin. We carry one which is our 'Instant glow skin polish' @ N3,000. How to use it would readily depend on your skin type.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Softy1407: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls I used bronze tone for a while and it lightens my leg more than the rest of my body, I need something that will give me an even and bright complexion. People suggested Nature secret and Qei privilege for me. I don't know what to do or use.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Thunderdick(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
tyacosmetics:

What is the real issue you wish to deal with? Acne, burns, etc.
Being specific would help me to give the needed answer to your question.
ok, well i got quite a rough face with small rough rashes but no pimples... I dont like d rashes on ma face and on ma nose... So help me, thanks
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Mhizjay(f): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dry skin,pimples and uneven skin colour
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by harbeekee: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
You want to get that perfect skin looking for dat products that would clear up your rashes or are u looking for a personal beauty and skin tutorial teacher WHATSAPP me 09030519446
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thunderdick:
ok, well i got quite a rough face with small rough rashes but no pimples... I dont like d rashes on ma face and on ma nose... So help me, thanks

Rashes could be due to factors ranging from heat, dirty pillow, skin care products with strong fragrances/additives, and other external triggers. Visit a pharmacy and ask to buy hydrocortisone cream, should clear it up in 1 - 2 weeks if it is indeed rashes. If not, you might just need to exfoliate real good. You may need to try our 'Instant glow skin polish' at N3,000. How you would be advised to use it would readily depend on your skin type eg dry, normal, combination skin type.

You can ask further related questions on our mobile line.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Softy1407:
Pls I used bronze tone for a while and it lightens my leg more than the rest of my body, I need something that will give me an even and bright complexion. People suggested Nature secret and Qei privilege for me. I don't know what to do or use.

If a product lightened your legs more than the rest of your body it could be that your skin tone was uneven in the 1st place and the light places would be lighter than the not-so-light counterparts.
Secondly, sun could cause it or make it worse as It burns wherever it touches. Ensure to wear protective clothings during the day and apply sunscreen lotion to exposed body parts.
As for recommending a brand, I sincerely cannot do that because I cannot assume I know the composition of any brand except tyacosmetics'.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mhizjay:
Dry skin,pimples and uneven skin colour

You may need to try our Skin building/brightening kit. It is able to correct most cosmetic related skin issues.

Contact me on the mobile no provided if you wish to purchase or make further enquiries.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Thunderdick(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Tyacosmetics How do i get INSTANT GLOW SKIN POLISH
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Thunderdick:
Tyacosmetics How do i get INSTANT GLOW SKIN POLISH

It is ready to ship anywhere in Nigeria as soon as we confirm receipt of your payment including shipping charge of N1,000. Making a N4,000 total.
Kindly send your Email or mobile no to +2348022612295 to receive account details.
Re: Got A Skin Issue? Ask Me by Merryglad(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
tyacosmetics:

Hi Merryglad
The no. 1 responsible culprit of uneven skin tone is sun. It burns wherever it touches, which is why people are regularly advised to wear a sunscreen lotion during the day to exposed skin parts.

Another known culprit is using skin care products that are in bad taste. Cheap may be bad. Expensive does not necessarily mean good either. Yet what works for the other person might not necessarily work for you. You need to find good brands and stick with them by e.g using a complete line comprising lotion, body wash, scrub e.g tyacosmetics. There are many good brands but I simply can't name names since I'm not certain about the products' true composition.

And don't forget the sunscreen lotion.
Hope this helps some.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful, Durable And Affordable Wristwatches / Tmlewin Shirts For Sale. / He Or She?? Classy Or Trashy??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.