Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (69955 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Airforce airman not officer and she was about to laff so? Next
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Its clear that either the officer or the bride ain't good kissers.

They could have practiced a bit more of it before their special day.
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by bsideboii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
lol....whose dat kid holding pure water satchet. grin
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by chemistry157: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
The kiss is a "Military" kiss na, obviously it will be violent.... Lol

I'm just kidding oh biko...
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by gebest: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
the wife is in d mood
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Delicious22: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloworulz:
the lady can't wait to be fuccked
You nailed it. She can't wait. grin

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by chubbygal(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Maybe

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by sleeknick: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
who will swallow my mouth ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by eyinjuege: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
These small shidren can do gbeborun for Africa! cheesy
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by clems93(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
When we say kiss b4 marriage they won't listen. See what they are doing now
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na pure water they even shared...
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na pure water they even shared...
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Reminds me of the opening scene men in black 3. I love my kisses like that but only in the bedroom.
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Naijabams(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
And here again
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by shumuel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
An Air Force officer and his bride -attracted a lot of attention at their wedding the moment they sealed the union with a kiss. The kiss which appeared very "serious and engaging" from both parties -got the attention of the guests including a young boy who couldn't take his eyes off his couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/kissing-air-force-officer-and-his-bride.html

Their Slap, na factory reset
Their Looks, na ojuju calabar
Their kiss nko ? Na swallow

Fear the Nigerian military

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Babysnow1: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
abeg. where that Guy where him moniker na AIRFORCE see him brother.o o
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
u go fear kissing**** gringringrin
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by shyke20(f): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Married woman publicly shames married man who called her baby on Facebook
http://www.imustalk.net/married-woman-publicly-shames-married-man-called-baby-facebook/
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Maybe he's trying to reach for her intestines
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Posh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz dz one is injury ahn ahn even teeth sef join dz couple needs to get schooled on how to kiss cool
...dont worry...dey ll do it beta in d oda room..hehehe
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by vectoh(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz dz one is injury ahn ahn even teeth sef join dz couple needs to get schooled on how to kiss cool
can we teach dem? grin
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2016
I fear but I no run

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by nnokwa042(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:
that boy by the corner............................. surprised!!!! as kissing wasn't our culture but borrowed
is a lie kissing was invented by afonjas angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by joinnow: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Chei come see frenchkonji kiss
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Edum13656: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2016
oloworulz:
the lady can't wait to be fuccked

for using f word, ur ban na 1 full year. sign mgt
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by Dantee005(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
lol....military flows nna hala shon Sir.... grin
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by catalanscrew(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=HolyHero post=50283840]Riddle
I'm something I only belong to kitchen, sitting room and other rooms.
What am I?[/quote
You're a woman that got married with secondary school certificate but now a master holder.
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by catalanscrew(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2016
with secondary school certificate but now a master holder.
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by cruz419(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Lol which kind kissinh be dis one na vampire fem be ni!!!
Re: Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
HolyHero:
Riddle I'm something I only belong to kitchen, sitting room and other rooms. What am I?
Aisha Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.