Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Spritual Causes Of Mouth Odour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Spritual Causes Of Mouth Odour (451 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / New Bae With Offensive Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Spritual Causes Of Mouth Odour by Bonejr(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
The recent post I saw here on NL enundated me to write this. Just like there are physical causes to sickness there are also spiritual causes. Briefly, spiritual causes of moth odor are:

*Back biting: when you talk about people behind their back is like you've eaten their meat. I don't need to tell you what happens when someone eat an uncooked raw meat.

*Eating/drinking haram: no doubt that anything that is made unlawful to us is harmful to our health.

*Talkativeness: talking too much is not what successful people do. A good believer talk less and act more.

I would have like to have said more but I tried to stay as brief as possible because too long lines attract few readers

What is then the way out
Some of the things one can do to cure or reduce this type of mouth odor are:

*Stay away from drinking and smoking
*Stop backbiting people
*Avoid drinking and smoking
*Make a lot of "istigfar" i.e seeking of forgiveness
*Make "miswak* a common practice- using chewing stick

May God Almighty guide us all.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Port-harcourt To Lagos Vehicle Catches Fire Along Eastwest Road, / Invest In A Digital Currency Today And Make Wealth!!! / The Question Of Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.