Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body (2219 Views)

What A World We Find Ourselves In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by UPMIKE: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello nairalanders.
Please I need candid and brotherly advice from matured minds.
There is this girl I have known for eleven years now just as a sister in the LORD and she had always made everybody believe she is a graduate of UNIPORT.
She is intelligent and speaks well.
We started dating for about one year now and I am having the intention of settling down with her.
This girl has bragged and maintained that she has never lied and will never ever lie.
She has always praised herself for her transparency and honesty and I always believe her.
She sometimes talk down on people who are not graduates and I hate such discrimintation against fellow humans
Even as we became closer she still maintained that she is a UNIPORT ALUMNI and that she did her NYSC at NIGER STATE and I believed her.
Just yesterday we were discussing and I was digging deep into her past and school days and at a point she could not stand my critical questions and words and she opened up. To my amazement and total disappointment she is an OND holder from a poly.
Actually I love this girl but I don't know if I can trust her again as before.
Please I want the matured minds in this forum to educate and advice me on what to do.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by DAntivirus: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
In this recession you are thinking of woman... Kwantinu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by oglalasioux(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Inferiority complex make people act extra tough.

J.F Kennedy.

8 Likes

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by youngest85(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
U get money nw, dats y u wan settle down
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
A liar who looks down on people? The poster above me has it all. Inferiority complex.
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Mumben(f): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
dat girl is a pretender n a chronic liar, d earlier u run for ur life, d beta. She sure has other skeletons in her cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by general111(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
It depends on what her present reactions are.is she actually sorry for telling lies?if she is,forgive her and move on.

1 Like

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin with this kinda girl you would ALWAYS have little lies to deal with. Why lie about her education? She's already intelligent and well spoken, a combo many graduates can't boast of...so why lie? Trust Mr dude, girls like your babe always feel the need to embellish tales...its a feat you would deal with forever if you settle with her.

Yours is all yours.
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm no relationship expert but one of the lessons I've learnt in my short time on earth is this: people who say they NEVER lie are chronic liars.

1 Like

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nightie(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hehehe. White lie frm a dark heart. Ur babe be forming saint wen shez actually a sinner.
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by jake2much(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nightie:
Hehehe. White lie frm a dark heart. Ur babe be forming saint wen shez actually a sinner.
dony accept her cos shes a peson dat can kill
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by jake2much(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ishilove:
I'm no relationship expert but one of the lessons I've learnt in my short time on earth is this: people who say they NEVER lie are chronic liars.
dont say dat my queen
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by founts(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
UPMIKE:
Hello nairalanders.
Please I need candid and brotherly advice from matured minds.
There is this girl I have known for eleven years now just as a sister in the LORD and she had always made everybody believe she is a graduate of UNIPORT.
She is intelligent and speaks well.
We started dating for about one year now and I am having the intention of settling down with her.
This girl has bragged and maintained that she has never lied and will never ever lie.
She has always praised herself for her transparency and honesty and I always believe her.
She sometimes talk down on people who are not graduates and I hate such discrimintation against fellow humans
Even as we became closer she still maintained that she is a UNIPORT ALUMNI and that she did her NYSC at NIGER STATE and I believed her.
Just yesterday we were discussing and I was digging deep into her past and school days and at a point she could not stand my critical questions and words and she opened up. To my amazement and total disappointment she is an OND holder from a poly.
Actually I love this girl but I don't know if I can trust her again as before.
Please I want the matured minds in this forum to educate and advice me on what to do.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Bro,as far as am Concerned, yu r in the best position to say and know what will Make yu Happy. I am not Perfect therefore I feel and think she has to explain why she's bn like dt. Does she have the traits of a good Wife? Is she the responsible type? Why did she lie about her Status? So many questions waiting for Answers buh yu need to understand and understudy her?
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
jake2much:
dont say dat my queen
That's my experience. In short, once you tell me you never lie I instantly become suspicious of you.
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2016
if she can lie for such a trivial issue,expect more lies for big things.
why lie,I thought she didn't even go to school.
having OND isn't bad at all,but a liar will always be a liar.

1 Like

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by eyinjuege: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai, its in some people's blood to lie sha.

She seems to be a dangerous fellow.

Meanwhile, what made you start digging deep into her past that she had to open up? Did you notice some things didn't tally from her tales?
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
She's a graduate from lying. Run far better bro.

A sister in the Lord shocked shocked shocked

I'm not surprised thou
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
oglalasioux:
Inferiority complex make people act extra tough.

J.F Kennedy.
True talk.

3 Likes

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by southernbelle(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2016
She should have been truthful from the beginning, Now that you've found out this lie, you need to do some extra digging and find out if there are more serious ones before you make your decision.

2 Likes

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by TV01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
UPMIKE:
THANKS IN ADVANCE
*Checks the NL Family section playbook*

Types of lie - Serious, Minor, Inconsequential
Discovery mode - Voluntary confession, 3rd party revelation, due diligence/screening
Gravity - Heavy, Medium, Light
Potential Impact - Family, Friends, Wider Society, income, children, future plans
Possibility to remediate - Many, few, none

OP plot this problem and it should fall into one of four quadrants:
1. Deal breaker
2. Suspend relationship
3. Proceed with caution
4. Carry go, nothing do you.

Example. You plan to marry someone 10 years younger. Potential spouse knocks 7 years of her age . You discover by investigation.

It's a serious lie, which was not voluntary confessed, it's of heavy gravity, as she would have carried it for life, no real impact on friends or family "if they don't know", but some if they do. May affect sex/procreation. It cannot be remediated => Deal breaker.

Hope this helps

TV

2 Likes

Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Viccoguy4real(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ishilove:
very correct have a personal experience to that effects specially those that make you believe they are saint
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mumben:
dat girl is a pretender n a chronic liar, d earlier u run for ur life, d beta. She sure has other skeletons in her cupboard.
skeletons is she a ritualist??
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Richy4(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
You are funny to believe that she doesn't lie......I have never seen a human that has never lied...even people after God's heart in the good book did lied one time or the other....

What you should be worried about is her category...is she a first class lier, second class or a poor third class lier....when you find out her grade, or the grade she belonged to, u might start working with it your findings....

In my humble opinion, lf she was a first class lier, then u have to take a work because ur first son or second might be questionable....
Re: What A World!she Has Been Decieving Every Body by Vikky014(f): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ishilove:
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Sofas/couch For Give Away Price Sales!!! / I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.