Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Hey ! What Is Wrong With Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey ! What Is Wrong With Nigerians! (598 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey ! What Is Wrong With Nigerians! by uzoo: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
what is wrong with Nigerians,
what is wrong with ou politicians?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT!!?

i want you all to please read this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-339479.0.html
Re: Hey ! What Is Wrong With Nigerians! by uzoo: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
By the time a grown man goes to rape a baby and infects her with HIV virus thinking he'

ll be cured it goes to tell you that we have a big problem in Nigeria which is deep deeeep very very deep even deepper than we think.

and unless our courrupt leaders, governors, ministers,judges and the Nigerian police (whom i dont have faith in b'cause they are more like jokers and puppets) do something to protect the girl child and rape victims. we havnt started at all , even the so called "" Rebranding Nigeria"' will still not work.

THE HOUSE SHOULD PASS A LAW THAT WILL CONDEMN CHILD RAPISTS TO DEATH EITHER BY HANGING OR POISON Instantly(I dont even want to say by electric chair 'cos Nigeria doesnt even have enough electricity to power thier homes let alone an eletric chair) this will ensure that they will think twice before doing this horrible things.

OUR HEALTH MINISTRIES SHOULD SET UP AGENCIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY (especially in the grass root level , local govt areas,)where health workers can go to homes where HIV infected children live at least once a week and ensure that they are adequately getting medications and treatment and that they understand how to administer treatment and drugs to these children and are doing well doing well too.

But rather our leaders will be laundering money and allowing corruption to thrive in a country where children. babies are suffering and i mean really sufferring.

God help us in this country!!

(1) (Reply)

Would U Donate Ur Kidney 2 President Yar Ardua? / Surviving Banks And Their Mds? / No Nigerian Linked To $10 Million Polymer Bribe -sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.