Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme (35954 Views)

Different Types Of Apartments In Nigeria | Co-tenant / . / Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Btruth: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2016
naijalander:
More Info.
nairalander and nairaland is like 5 & 6. grin
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2016
I will buy one in Igando area,gud one frm my able Governor Ambode
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by GreatManBee: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Mc4larin:
Below are the prices of the apartments in Ikorodu, Epe & Igando!

Choose your choice

http://www.lagoshoms.gov.ng/?u=d1&dd=38

For the three bedrooms, are they ensuite?
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by gist4kidsblog: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok

Ok

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by saintdennis(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Where are the tinubu is bad for lagos crew?

Good one from ambode... #another good choice from tinubu
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Dee1murphy(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
ogbeiwi:
It is fine and okay,but I hope tribalism and nepotism will not come in,you know what I mean? Yorubaism!!!!!

Na your papa get the state, if yorubas doesn't occupy it, is the yanmiris or afiginudis that will enjoy it, kindly suggest to your state governor to emulate such too.

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Shoobineh: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagos Homes reduce the price of one of the Estate in Ijaye and refuse to favour the existing occupiers that have been there taken care of the Estate for past two years and after they have spent so much to upgrade theirs flats and the whole Estate. Besides, there is no water in the Estate for over 9 months and they refuse to do anything about it .This has compelled the occupiers to go outside the Estate to fetch water. Imagine the stress that people that are on the first to 3rd floors are going through. All reports about this development and other negative concerns has not attract any response from them. All they are intrested in is their monthly payments. Things are not done this way in advance countries. its only in this country that you will see things like this. Favouritism is what is going on there and the experience has been terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Skoopy(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Fair prices, my wish is that middle class citizens will get hold of this properties.
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by naijalander: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Skoopy:
Fair prices, my wish is that middle class citizens will get hold of this properties.

Same here. I imagine a lot of these rich folks will buy out some of the apartments and rent them out at even higher prices. Its called capitalism.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Xeedorf: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2016
ogbeiwi:
It is fine and okay,but I hope tribalism and nepotism will not come in,you know what I mean? Yorubaism!!!!!

You no well. Lagos resemble Aba or Ihiala...
Omo ato wun riwa

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by seguno2: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Realdeals:
Hmm! Not too expensive

What of the monthly cost of public transport to the main places of work?
When you add this and other basic costs of living, can a teacher or civil servant in Lagos afford it without stealing or corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Shoobineh: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagos Homes has just reduce the price of one of their Estate in Ijaiye and refuse to extend it to the existing occupiers of the Estate after they have spent so much of their money to upgrade their flats and the Estate. Besides, there is no water in the Estate for over 9 months which has compelled the occupiers to go outside the Estate to fetch water. Imagine the stress that people in the 1st to 3rd floors are passing through without any positive response from Lagos Homs. All they are intrested in is their monthly payment. If this is what Lagos State is calling Estate for Lagosians, then a lot of questions needed to be raised where occupiers are not happy on daily basis. The only solution is to compensate the Occupiers greatly and give them soft landing by extending price reduction to them. I think our Amiable Governor needed to visit Honourable Olaitan Housing Estate by himself and stop sending people in order to attend to situation on ground by himself.
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by SpitsOnYoruba: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2016
The prices are stinky cheap

I want to know how it works

If i have the money, can i pay in cash and own the house ??
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by FreeWorld23: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Donfolu:
Room and parlour 1.5m angry angry angry? Na wa o!
it's worth it with land
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Int
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by fendorf(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Quite affordable
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by MadCow1: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Badgers14:
Hahaha... If you think you are getting that price hahaha... No think am no think am no think am at all.. grin grin

By the time you are done paying bribe to get the application form and stand in line to submit it... You better go buy one plot of land and build yourself a house.

The bad thing about this scheme is that rich people and there family will end up living in this houses... Think about all the government housing scheme.... Same... If a poor person wants this house, by the time they frustrate you eehn....

The Rich will buy it and lease it to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by helphelp: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:
m

And who stops you too from buying, like the alhaji and then sell later at higher price? WO hold you back?

You seem not to get my point...

And I'm not in the mood to buttress it
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by blessingwillie: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better!

For your health and nutrition tips visit www.blessingwillie.com
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:
m

And who stops you too from buying, like the alhaji and then sell later at higher price? WO hold you back?
Stop supporting bad thing.
If one person is able to buy more than he needs then it beats the scheme why the whole thing was created in the first place.
Just because it is not illegal to buy more than one doesn't make it right

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by kaylivin(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2016
ogbeiwi:
an ibo man talking about tribalism in Yoruba land .. if it was Enugu or IMO .. will it be opened to any other tribe?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Bollinger(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Badgers14:
Hahaha... If you think you are getting that price hahaha... No think am no think am no think am at all.. grin grin

By the time you are done paying bribe to get the application form and stand in line to submit it... You better go buy one plot of land and build yourself a house.

The bad thing about this scheme is that rich people and there family will end up living in this houses... Think about all the government housing scheme.... Same... If a poor person wants this house, by the time they frustrate you eehn....

Hardbody come and see your wonderful country. See how casually he just said it in his write up? It means it's normal in Nigeria. How you can say to live in Nigeria makes sense is amazing. Hardbody you need to submit to psychological evaluation as soon as possible. You see how one can oppress people with wealth in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria should learn from Singapore's HDB.
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by eddyt: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2016
its a good price am interested
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by amanikondo: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
helphelp:
One Alhaji will buy every now and resell at double the price...

We need to check and balance things in this naija

Trust me, that was Lagos of old. Not any more.
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by hardbody: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Bollinger:

Hardbody come and see your wonderful country. See how casually he just said it in his write up? It means it's normal in Nigeria. How you can say to live in Nigeria makes sense is amazing. Hardbody you need to submit to psychological evaluation as soon as possible. You see how one can oppress people with wealth in Nigeria?

My moniker obviously gives you a ha.rd-on.

I have since moved on, please continue with your crusade of revolution and en mass emigration of Nigerians. Quit calling me out, i have money to make, i only stop by here, unlike you, i dont live here

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Bollinger(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
hardbody:

My moniker obviously gives you a ha.rd-on.

I have since moved on, please continue with your crusade of revolution and en mass emigration of Nigerians. Quit calling me out, i have money to make, i only stop by here, unlike you, i dont live here

You've moved on? Seriously? How can anyone move on with a mentality that perpetuates the rot in his own country? Guy, you have some serious problems and we need a remedy. I am here to help you. Just call me.
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2016
initialize:
Epe loun loun...

dem no get any for gbagada, yaba, oshodi or ikeja?

#TeamMainland
you have been quite quiet of late. hope all is well?
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by initialize(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

you have been quite quiet of late. hope all is well?

All is well sir, I am only reacting to the economy

Thank you
Re: Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme by rafcrown(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good idea.I need 1 ,Igando 3 bedroom but its not automatic that 1 will get it.Draw system like Lotto/Baba Ijebu style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS' 6% Stamp Duty Charge On Agreement. How It Affects You As Landlord/tenant / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.