Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message (4189 Views)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members / Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Mgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by macdon4all(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please can someone proffer a solution to dis issue,dis was what l encounter during biometric registration.Thank you

Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
maybe it belongs to the kitchen too..grin

1 Like

Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by mhizAnnie(f): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2016
bayslw007:

Until someone else will do something stupid, this "other room" will not end
Lol
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 18, 2016
macdon4all:
Please can someone proffer a solution to dis issue,dis was what l encounter during biometric registration.Thank you
Download and install the NYSC biometric client software (follow instructions), reboot the system when done. Login through the biometric client, capture your fingerprints and thank me later.
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by macdon4all(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2016
obasy09:

Download and install the NYSC biometric client software (follow instructions), reboot the system when done. Login through the biometric client, capture your fingerprints and thank me later.
let me thank you now...Lol

1 Like

Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Until someone else will do something stupid, this "other room" will not end Lol
i doubt that...Btw,we can start by doing something weird
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by macdon4all(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
bayslw007:
do you belong to the kitchen or the other room?
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Did it work
macdon4all:
let me thank you now...Lol
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Sheamus007(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2016
am having issue with the thumb printing...whenever the finger print has captured my finger then I click on proceed ,it always return me back to that same thumb print page again....anyone who can help pls
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
obasy09:

it is taking a long time to install
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by joyfit: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
obasy09:

Pls am still unable to proceed with the registration after installing the NYSC biometric client software
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
macdon4all:
do you belong to the kitchen or the other room?
it depends on where you think i belong..
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2016
joyfit:

Pls am still unable to proceed with the registration after installing the NYSC biometric client software
Did you follow the instructions on the screen before clicking 'install '? You are supposed to download and install a software before clicking the install on the page. If you did this, restart the system and try logging in again through the NYSC client.
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by macdon4all(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2016
bayslw007:
it depends on where you think i belong..
l tink is d other room,e go make sense there!!
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2016
macdon4all:
l tink is d other room,e go make sense there!!
its okay,just pack enoff cash come n bring your girlfriend along too
Re: Biometric Keeps Giving An Error Message by Eddycomput: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please, can someone help me? After thumb printing and uploading passport, I clicked continue but got this message - 'fingerprint is of low quality'. Also, which version of windows is most suitable for this nysc online registration?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Batch C Stream 2 Receive December Allowance? / What NYSC Cap Looked Like In The 70s. (photo) / Posting After Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.