Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal (1477 Views)

Mint Condition Samsung S7 Edge and s7 / New Samsung S8 And S7 Edge For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S7 & And S7 Edge For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by sirlop(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2016
FRP means factory reset protection
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can't just wipe and factory reset your phone if you've lost it or it was stolen. Starting with Android Lollipop, FRP is "standard" in vanilla Android, and most companies making our phones have implemented it in their own models
The problem is that people are selling or trading or even giving away phones with FRP enabled and this makes things difficult for the next user.
I have come up with an absolutely fantastic and free method and it works on all s7. I haven't brought this to be used by thieves.

Very simple video for the removal process: http:///1eX1P0
download pack here:http:///1eX1sb
the links were shortened..Just visit the 2nd link and download the files, reset your phone then you start the process. feel free to contact me if you experience any difficulty. Flash with stock ROM after.
It just requires little knowledge of computing sklills.
Thanks...Feel free to leave a positive feed back .make sure u use the particular file meant for your processor.
If you unlock phones and do software things, this is the best software for you. Works on all versions of Galaxy s7. Has been tested by me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by sirlop(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2016
I can't paste link here, contact me if u need it
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Bro please I need ur hlp buh on a diff phone... Was rooting my galaxy G360t core prime with kingroot... Later it got stuck...it no longer boots...only showing "binary blocked by frp,secure kernel fail". How do I go about it

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by sirlop(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Flash with stock ROM using odin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by hommiekr(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have S7 network locked can u unlock it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by sirlop(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sure...contact me on :08068205701 (WhatsApp)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Frp Removal by TransLucent(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
To bypass Google account and unlock FRP "Factory Reset Protection" from Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge is easy doing with the RealTerm software. You described the operation very well, here is the guide that can help to remove FRP from Galaxy S7 and S7 edge step-by-step this is the most working method i found from google searches.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Very Neat And Affordable Air Cooler SOLD / Good Morning I Sell Smart Led Plasma Lcd Tv In A Good Affordable /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.