Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Arik Air And Flight Cancellation And Reschedule - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air And Flight Cancellation And Reschedule (1048 Views)

NLC Strike - Dana Air To Reschedule/ Reroute Passengers For Free / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air And Flight Cancellation And Reschedule by guyo: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2016
I have been observing regular flight delays and ocassional cancellation by arik air whenever I am travelling within the country. Sometimes the notice comes few hours or minutes to the actual flight time which usually affect the purpose of the entire trip. Kindly share your experience as well. Is it an arik issue or does it cut across other airlines too? This could be frustrating
Re: Arik Air And Flight Cancellation And Reschedule by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Even air peace and they will never reason why the flight is been delay. And all they will ga to say is the flight is been delay for one hour.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of Sheba’s Grave And Other Interesting Places To Visit / 15 Places People Mysteriously Keep Disappearing From / I Want To Register For My National ID Online But I Keep Getting This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.