Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) (1253 Views)

This Thief Was Catch This Afternoon (photo) / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood / Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by arcisong(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2016
I was still sleeping in the early hours of today when noise woke me up. All i head was "Thief! Thief! Thief! I quickly jump up of my bed and ran outside to see it for myself. It came to my notice that a thief that last time visited our neigbourhood to vandalize people's car has finally been caught. What can i say; Today is not his lucky day.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FDM-BOc-A
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by dprof2016: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Flog him alytle nd hands him ova 2 d police.
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by tobillionaire(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Deal with him in a millitary way
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by arcisong(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2016
dprof2016:
Flog him alytle nd hands him ova 2 d police.
Unfortunate for him he was caught in the police barracks cool
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Next time, don't jump out like that. Odikwa risky. What if you jumped Infront of him and he is holding gun undecided. We don't want to write rip in NL ooo cool
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by Hez143(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Op,are you sharing data for uswhy video nad not pinshure

1 Like

Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Hez143:
I taya o........
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by arcisong(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Hez143:

Check d video link below the post or click you here to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FDM-BOc-A
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by arcisong(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2016
MissHatey:
Next time, don't jump out like that. Odikwa risky. What if you jumped Infront of him and he is holding gun undecided. We don't want to write rip in NL ooo cool

God forbid
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2016
engine ecu and window control thief angry abeg him need beating that will reset his destiny.

Meanwhile what [size=2pt]language did I just hear? grin[/size]
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by ademasta(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2016
arcisong:

Unfortunate for him he was caught in the police barracks cool
When did Station turn to BARRACKS undecided
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by stefanweeks: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2016
everyday for the thief

one day for the owner

if u thiefi thiefi today, 2moro u go fit to thief no more

ebami ki ole
Re: This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) by JBoss25(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Petty thief wey no even fit buy bread chop go chop beating, but if treasury looter that have stolen billions pass their neighborhood they go bow down like say na there God. B4 Nigeria go get sense buhari children for don't born pikin.

(1) (Reply)

49-year-old Man Caught Raping A 5-year-old Girl In Lagos (photos) / Abdullahi Yusuf(08032231272)dangerous bitcoin,visa,cars,rice,cement scammer / Photos Of The Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers Before Their Deaths. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.