Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. (720 Views)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2016
1.When the car stop working and your friend's ask you to go and check the engine not knowing that you are an ajepako.

2.When Mommy forced you to talk in Native Language in front of your Babe.

3.When you go to an Igbo Man Restaurant

Re: 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2016
4.When you realise that Exam is at the corner

5.your Friend :- I Post a Snake thread in Na ira land lalasti claca view and even reply it but he did nt move it to front page
*Me :- hmmm that IMPOSSIBLE

6. When You are the only ONE That can answer a question ,, Feeling Like a Boss

7. On your Graduation Day
Speech : I have Never Been to the Library but Google Can Testify of my present.even google taught i was a Robot.

Re: 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by ademasta(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Following
Re: 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by veekid(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Keep em coming
Re: 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by EHMIR(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Op,place each pix under it appropriate caption,thats way better than dis
Re: 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
8.Seriously Can't You see i am Busy

9.Do me I do You Man no go Vex

10.when you say something that i Funny and Sad so you dnt knw whether to Laught or Cry you just do both

when you finish laughing please visit www.africanpoint.tk

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Villagers Gather For ‘spiritual Cleansing’ In Anambra River (photos) / Is Lagos Socialite, Seun Egbegbe Really Chilling At Home ? BIG NOO / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.