Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician (87563 Views)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by MONITZ: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
anochuko01:

This is one of the problems I have with people....the fact that you haven't experienced something doesn't make that thing non-existant. A woman died opposite my house, just as people were mourning her death, somebody ( who wasn't aware of the death) later came that same day saying that she met the ''dead' woman on the road, and she even asked her to greet her kids if she sees them.

Don't mind them, there re a lot of doubting Thomases on this forum, to them just because they have not seen or experienced a thing then they automatically believe it doesn't exist.I ve always heard this story of knocking before entering a mortuary and this confirms it finally.

I ve seen a few examples, the other time that I made mention of soul travelling, u only needed to see how they came for my head that such a thing doesn't happen,so I lock up. They believe if u can't prove sth scientifically then such a thing isn't possible. Truth is: there.re forces and there re powers and whether they believe it or not won't even stop them from existing one bit.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
westive21:
this is wat we call the walking dead
lool, dose one are zombies
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by delishpot: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:
went to the mortuary the other time, I saw a fine girl with a Brazilian hair laying dead,

fresh bobby n nice ass

what came to my mind was...oh so na termite go enjoy all this stuff...bad

maybe she even dey hide am from guys when she was alive

So you see a corpse and sex automatically comes to your mind?
Oya carry your sister to sleep with every man that ever toasts her so that when she dies, people would not say she hoarded it from them.

You people just open your hearts to spew out trash.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by diva90: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
How come things like this only happen in nigeria. undecided in other developed countries, person wey don die , don die. But our own, story must full ground. Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smh, just see what a grown man said, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Damibiz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Other room dey for that side ?

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by redsun(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerian melancholy. If they could do all those things,why are they stone dead?

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Oahray: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol. He should set up cameras na. I'd like to see footage of a corpse getting up to go lie down away from other corpses, or throwing the others away.

The black man is never curious enough to trying finding out stuff. He just assumes.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
uwagimboo:
If nah so, make them no put any of our politician for mortuary ooooo...
They will steal from other corpse...

Fayose corpse would be a defiant one, he would stop any occultic corpse from affecting arrest or changing their position..
Tinubu corpse would bargain with other corpse to overthrow the mortuary owner..
Buhari corpse would take the female corpse to OTHER room...

excellent job!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ahamonyeka(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
So,how would he know the ones that belongs to occult?
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by jasysandra(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
foladara777:

And that's enough proof for you?? What if she was lying
my dear,just cause you haven't seen doesn't mean some weird things don't happen. Things we can't explain cause they don't make sense in the physical. Dead people can do stuffs that will blow your mind. Believe it or not. I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by trinity11(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:
Pls how can one apply for this job.

My brother Na Recession cum cause this one ?
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by jasysandra(f): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
MONITZ:

Don't mind them, there re a lot of doubting Thomases on this forum, to them just because they have not seen or experienced a thing then they automatically believe it doesn't exist.I ve always heard this story of knocking before entering a mortuary and this confirms it finally.

I ve seen a few examples, the other time that I made mention of soul travelling, u only needed to see how they came for my head that such a thing doesn't happen,so I lock up. They believe if u can't prove sth scientifically then such a thing isn't possible. Truth is: there.re forces and there re powers and whether they believe it or not won't even stop them from existing one bit.

I believe in a lot of things.Talking about soul travel, that one is for real so don't mind any one telling you you are just imagining things. I was told same when 1 experienced it for the first time but after so much research I found out even science has proven it, it's called OBE(out of body experience). Men will never believe what they don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by elitejosef: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

How can we progress when such tall tales are passed off as fact?

The other day it was Abati and his presidential ghosts.

I'm tired!

Since you feel it's a tale, go without knocking. Maybe you will tell us the outcome

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
ifenes:

If your question is if Ghosts exist? Yes. Consciousness is unlimited and expansive.Anything you can imagine exist in other forms of realities. Can a human have an experience seeing a ghost? Yes! If he/she tunes to such energy frequency. When you have a radio player,depending on your location you can listen to any radio station that ever exists as long as you are able to channel/tune into their radio frequency. Same applies to Ghosts. Those who experience it happen to be aligned with it.
That's paper work.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by jasysandra(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Isn't it peculiar that only African corpses "have power".

Surveillance and phone cameras are plentiful these days. If there were any truth to reanimated corpses, pesin for don capture footage tey tey.
Not just African Corpses. If you ever care to do a little research, you will find out it happens every where in the world, infact, Africa dey learn.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by UchaNwababa: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:
Pls how can one apply for this job.

Just go to any Nearest Mortuary it is a free Job.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by 3ses(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by MONITZ: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
jasysandra:
I believe in a lot of things.Talking about soul travel, that one is for real so don't mind any one telling you you are just imagining things. I was told same when 1 experienced it for the first time but after so much research I found out even science has proven it, it's called OBE(out of body experience). Men will never believe what they don't understand.

Yeah bt it wasn't funny then because I felt it was just too popular for someone to be oblivious of,one of the guys even went ahead to say that he was yet to encounter any human who does it out of the almost 7 billion people that inhabit the earth

.I just locked up after then because I felt there would be no need flogging a dead horse, and if someone can claim not to know soul travel which I believe is one of the basics in things of the other side then it means that person won't know anything abt the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
jasysandra:
Not just African Corpses. If you ever care to do a little research, you will find out it happens every where in the world, infact, Africa dey learn.

Would you be so kind as to provide one link.

Just one...
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Ofemmanu1: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

Fayose corpse would be a defiant one, he would stop any occultic corpse from affecting arrest or changing their position..
TheOtherRoom indeed.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by misscall247: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

hahaha.....see comedy
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by lizzlix(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Me sef dey knock before I enter my House for Bini that year..
so you and ghost been dey run shift?

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by 123emeka: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
If those corpse ar powerful, why don't thry strike those DAT killed them , or protect the berived from dangers, or tell them their experience, and need for repentance, pls I need an answer,
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by kaylivin(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

How can we progress when such tall tales are passed off as fact?

The other day it was Abati and his presidential ghosts.

I'm tired!
I do share your opinion also .. till I found out that even the white carry this tales .. now , how come both race carry the same tale and most section in both race claims its a fallacy .... there is something happening beyond hypothesis testing.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Coolgent(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:
went to the mortuary the other time, I saw a fine girl with a Brazilian hair laying dead,

fresh bobby n nice ass

Fear God cry
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by xmich(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin gringrin
uwagimboo:

Make Buba hear say na you talk am lol
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by bingocalous(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ehn!!!! Lobatan!!! What a work.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by streetzdreamz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
I believe this piece, walking around a morgue alone gives one the shivers, its not about the fear of death, its just a reflex action one has no control o'er,once visited the morgue during ma Granny's burial, so many corpses lying around, burnt bodies,accident victims,mangled bodies, and the place reeked of a repulsive smell, the folks working as morticians here are brave men, to those doubting this piece, why not take a drive to the next morgue around you and pay for a nights out with d dead, people are always too quick to dismiss Info's outa their reach....have heard similar tales exactly the way this man explained, from a mortician also.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by streetzdreamz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
MONITZ:

some peoples entire life has been wrapped around science, a study they didn't make or no a thing about, once a white man postulates a theory and puts it in writing it becomes their yardstick,as though the white man ain't a being like em, science has no answers for most things on earth, just predictions and plausible facts, explaining the obvious to some people is like talking to a wall...have heard similar tales from different people, its just a tale of the deads don't stay dead.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by stepaz: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
ferdvict2:

Lolz
do you know the real meaning lolz?
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ikorodureporta: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:

fresh bobby n nice ass

hmm.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / #NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.