Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven (331 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven by ACKCITY: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2016
And when Jesus said it’s time for me to go, Satan said to Jesus, “Jesus, you are wasting your time”, he said, “Your people you died for, I have captured them with prophecies”, he said, “these things you are doing, taking people to come and see hell and heaven, no matter what you do, they will not believe because they are doomed”.

And Jesus said, “Go and tell my people, I will not change my word for nobody, anyone that fails to do my will; men of God who fails to preach my whole truth, to listen to my warnings and change their ways, and women who refuses to change their appearance and dress decently, none who refuses to obey my whole truth will come to heaven. (That’s why He gave us the Bible).

Anything you are told in the church and you don’t believe, ask God, and tell God, “Speak to me if this thing is true”

If you miss heaven, my brothers, my sisters, hell is so painful; you will regret your life on earth.

And when Jesus said father Abraham should take me back home and father Abraham was bringing me back to earth.

These two people; father Abraham and father Moses; I like them in the bible, I had always imagined seeing them and I am happy Jesus let me see them.

Father Abraham died several thousands of years ago but he is still young now, like a young baby, he is young and fresh, because of the glory of heaven. In heaven you don’t grow old, you don’t fall sick, you don’t have stress.

Father Abraham gave me a word of courage and not a message; father Abraham did not give me message, just a word of courage.

He said, “my daughter, tell the people in the world that Satan is a liar, tell them to believe Jesus”, he said, “the time is near, we are preparing for you. Please tell them, we want them all, let them believe in Jesus”

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/10/anyone-who-refuses-truth-will-not-go-to.html
Re: Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven by RabbaRabbi: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Let him that has an ear, let him hear.
Re: Anyone Who Refuses The Truth Will Not Go To Heaven by oaroloye(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
SHALOM!

When you demand firGod to speak to you, OF COURSE Satan will answer first.

You do know that Satan and the Devils operate out of Heaven, right?

SINNERS GO TO HEAVEN ALL THE TIME.

They don't even have to DIE to go there.

That foes not mean that they get to enjoy their stay there- why would a Wanted Condemned Criminal want to go to Police Headquarters?

The Anthropologist CARLOS CASTANEDA told how he met a man who had been imprisoned in Heaven for thousands of years, until he figured out how to escape. (By committing an abominable act, only recently scientifically feasible on Earth.) He lived on Earth for as long as 500 years until Carlos Castaneda applied his Oyinbo Academic Training to him, and ended him.

He had been one of the mighty TOLTEC Seers, and he said that ALL of his colleagues ended up like him- and he was the only one to thus escape. He lived in terror of being located, recaptured, and carried back to his PRISON WORLD.

The Roman Catholic Church committed genocide in South America, trying to suppress this Knowledge.

[THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Don't believe the Oyinbos' twisting of The Bible into something that It does not say.

Going to Heaven is really cheap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Submission To Authority-Zac Poonen / Something On Purgatory / God Is Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.