Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him (54218 Views)

Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
eh eh, no time for iranu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by joystickextend1(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
lol before nko grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
idiot!. He got what he deserved....

Next time be reasonable when begging for a favour undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by JerryLegend(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Lol...but YCEE Bleep up na,odidi Omo Alhaji grin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Ranchhoddas: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Lol. Does he even have an Iphone?

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by royalfamily(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Hi[b]mself done gree use iPhone7. Person wey dey use iPhone 5s. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by blingxx(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
even recession affect ycee... thank god say she no ask Falz, the stupid response could have been epic :-)

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by blingxx(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
even recession affect ycee.... thank god say she no ask Falz, the stupid response could have been epic :-)

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by wildchild1: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
El Oh El grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2016
all this fans self, he should go to the main source jor,that ycee wears blings in videos doesn't mean he should now empty his bank account to form big boy for a fan

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Deejay777(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided

so funny i forgot to laugh

fake ass celebrity

just say you no get money ..shikena

[img]http://i./NqKMDYjidGsaA.gif[/img]
sorry o, u dt u get money, hw many pple av u given iphone 7.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by pirinski(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2016
That guy should start bizness that would make him money to buy the phone and stop begging.

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by moiaimi(f): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2016
The ycee self no get iphone 7

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by olawoyin3(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
d guy sev no get iphone 7,cos i trust 9ja artists he wu av show it on social media.just saying

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
This is the state of mind of an average Nigerian youth, ladies in particular. Nigeria will not have young billionaires, Nobel prize winners, inventors, trail blazers in years to come, if care is not taken, with this type of epicurean and materialistic youths of this generation.

_Damn men,you need to get me some of that _shit you smoking bro

Let's be friends!

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by nortcentrallord(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
We have a culture of begging, feeding fat on the fact that we tend to be our brother's keeper.

Why didn't the 1diot ask for what he needs? He is rather asking for a want. A wasteful one at that.

Me that earn my money see it as a waste to throw it away on phones(as long as the one I am using is working and doing what it ought to).

The mumu need to be flogged and flogged real hard.

The most sensible comment I 'v read so far on this thread. If that so called "fan" was asking for a start up capital for a business, it would have been rational but for a frivolity that will loose it's relevance in 2 years time...? to me, that was a cut to size response from Ycee.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Bestlily:
How much for this plot?

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
This is the state of mind of an average Nigerian youth, ladies in particular. Nigeria will not have young billionaires, Nobel prize winners, inventors, trail blazers in years to come, if care is not taken, with this type of epicurean and materialistic youths of this generation.

Let's be friends!

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by pirinski(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Does he even have an Iphone?
na wao the guy thought all of them have money

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Reeberry: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided
so funny i forgot to laugh
fake ass celebrity
just say you no get money ..shikena
[img]http://i./NqKMDYjidGsaA.gif[/img]
Ode. You think say iPhone 7 money na pure water.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by MrCEO69(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
RiversWatchDog:
Nigerian rapper Ycee, is not in for the Twitter retweets as he has immediately put one of his fans in his place after the requested for an iPhone 7.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AR32FS4JC4E/WAXc_jTsFPI/AAAAAAAAMm8/2nBPsQgUtW0KJUdKU4ABA0ImyjDCI_SKACLcB/s1600/ycee.PNG[/img]

http://riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/ycee-gives-hilarious-reply-to-fan-who.html

Me i dnt need any I phone, I just need my school fees paid! Even if na borrow sef! I no mind.

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by gbens2000(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
whats so special about this iPhone that I don't know?.

go and buy and find out for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by don4real18(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bestlily:
How many quotes to be your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by abbey621(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is why it is hard to help many people in 9ja. Imagine giving someone 500k to make the person's life better and instead of spending it wisely, the person bought Iphone or Samsung, isn't this madness?

3 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by nigeriantrend: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by iwadobo: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
whats so special about this iPhone that I don't know?.

I don't know for girls ooooo. I have an iPhone 6 and I hate it . My s5 which I used and dumped is far better than my iPhone 6 . I don't even think the iPhone 7 can compete with my note 5 . I have upgraded the os to the latest, yet it is even getting worse , hangs as if there is no tomorrow. Is this what girls arw dying for ? Na wah ooooo. May God save our useless girls .

2 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by iwadobo: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
gbens2000:
go and buy and find out for yourself.

I have an iPhone and a galaxy note 5 , and I can tell u , iPhone is useless compared to Samsung .

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
don4real18:
How many quotes to be your boyfriend

This Quote and One I Phone 7

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Bestlily(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
How much for this plot?
THIS IS THE LAND IS NOT FOR SALE
Re: Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him by Wilson125(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Yomieluv post=50301574]whats so special about this iPhone that I don't know?.

[/quote who dey like apple staff 4 here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.