Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife (39635 Views)

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by dsenator: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
She made an attempt to withdraw money and she couldnt.Its you that should go and wear your reading glasses to re-read the thread.
Tremor007:

If truly the account is frozen how come she was able to withdraw the money. Do you listen to yourself at all?

1 Like

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Maximus85(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
omusiliyu:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-fayose-stopped-us-from-arresting-fani-kayode-s-wife-efcc/167369.html

Chiiiiiiisus! I thought Mr Kayode said that account has never had a balance above 200k.

Hmm m. So the efcc had a reason to storm the bank. And for Mr fayose threatening to close down the bank is another evidence to a foul play.

Nice movie.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Carmal90(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
calyto:

You're weeping because there's no longer free money for you to eat again. LOL

1. GEJ started the whole Shiite issuse that led to Buratai's freedom of movement, being violated
2. The herdsmen you are talking about are empowered/unleashed by GEJ.FYI, GEJ was made their grand patron and they also contributed to GEJ's election.
3.INEC has been dependent since the day GEJ forcefully collected governance from Fayemi and gave it to Fayose.
4. As you rightly stated, they are only alleged corrupt by you and your likes sir/ma. Your likes are actually the reasons why anti corruption will not work because you keep crying fowl.
5.Do you have a prove on the amount paid to clear grass or you are just reading from 5th columnists?
6.Was it MTN that told you that they gave bribe?
7.Murtala Nyako as a sitting governor was ejected and evicted by GEJ. His accounts were also frozen but APC didn't complain.
8.His assets had been declared publicly along time ago except if you're not in Nigeria. You can also get a copy from CCB.
9.5,000 stipend can only be given from revenue generated. Your beloved party stole all and sent avengers to destroy facilities.
10.His goodwill is still intact except for people like you whom he never got the goodwill from. Aisha is still his wife the last time i checked.

I wont criticise him for no reason.

1.is that d reason why tin god continue the massacre?
2.pks show link to back up ur point
3.forcefully?lime he did with aregbesola as well? Fayemi lost gallantly.
4.so tell me has ffk,metuh,dasuki be convicted
5.like are u for real read dailies pls
6.same as point 5
7.nit evicted,was Impeached.
8.show me d link,i don't want garbage Sheu version
9.so nothing was generated since?? Where is d acclaimedoney seize from madueke,and d rest....where is d money in TSA.
10.go and said sai buhari in market..
Naaa u sabi
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by robert10001232: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Icecomrade: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:

This emboldened quotes are for those who irredeemably lost their senses of critical reasoning because of their hatred for the President

Lets discuss

You cannot link more than one BVN to a personal account. BVN portal does not give provision for 2 upload. I know that.
No wonder EFCC could only give details of Precious Chikwendu. Doesn't that suggest anything to u?

If the account had any link to Joint PDP fund as claimed by EFCC, they placed the account on PND. Have they invited the account holder for questioning? At least justify the fund or otherwise before ordering arrest?

If the BVN was linked to other accounts in other banks and not ACESS Bank, why place for instant arrest for any attempt to make withdrawals? Was the account holder declared wanted. Are claiming not to know that she is FFk wife?

Lets look at the victims side of the story

She claimed that she has other accounts that has been placed on PND by EFCC, but the account in question was an account she opened way back school days which has not witnessed inflow over 500k?

Can you spot anything between the two accounts?

Lets talk

1 Like

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
ShameOwoda:

The one that was too timid to confront his master and rather took rat poison i.e. awowolo the ratak master is the biggest coward of all.

Lolzzz. cheesy

Just like FFk was shagging your hero'w wife in your hero's bedroom and your hero fanning them grin grin grin grin
What is more duhumanising than that?? grin grin
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by NgreadNews(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
BossKratos:

So a criminals _bitch disregards a valid order against removing money from an account linked to corruption....apparently after being nabbed by the agency who the government have given the right to monitor the account...and while they are making plans to deal with the culprit as the law stipulates....one ponmo slicing fellow thief comes and disrupts the flow of justice?

When governors begin to help connected crooks escape from their own countries laws even after being caught...what hope is there again for the common man?

undecided
Imagine someone calling your mother a "bitch".
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
ShameOwoda:

The one that was too timid to confront his master and rather took rat poison i.e. awowolo the ratak master is the biggest coward of all.

Lolzzz. cheesy

Eventually, FFK forced your hero Ojukwu to drink otapiapia or is it that your hero drank otapiapia? one day we shall know the truth about how your hero died grin grin grin
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by PHILONZO(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
EFCC is given empty excuses. If they have discovered such incriminating amount relying on the sources of the money as they claim, why have they not invited her for questioning before now? If the account is flagged, how did she access it by withdrawing from it? If there is such red flag on her account she should have known and may not have seen any reason to go for withdrawing money. I am seeing all this as unjust harassment till I am disproved. My personal opinion.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Bigii(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:

This emboldened quotes are for those who irredeemably lost their senses of critical reasoning because of their hatred for the President

Na wao! And they say God gave everyone brain! Efcc can only decieve people like you and Buhari that are brain-dead. Is it possible for a single account to be using 2 BVN? Ask yourself!
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by sekundosekundo: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Local thinking mentality.
Local thinking mentality.

1 Like

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Justiceleague1: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Pains who? Abeg park well joor, u guys think na only una sabi troll, abi?
make una come see 40yrs old baba wey sabi troll pass everybody grin grin baba agba grin

doghari is arresting and detaining everybody,even babies,his time will come
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Justiceleague1: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Typical igbos thinking brain, so anyone that criticize that mad man Fayoshe is a Yoruba . grin I'm a northerner, the north hate Fayose more than the Yorubas
mallam grin
No wonder grin grin

efcc is now a rogue agency
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justiceleague1:

make una come see 40yrs old baba wey sabi troll pass everybody grin grin baba agba grin

doghari is arresting and detaining everybody,even babies,his time will come
Even if PMB will send me to kuje from now till 2019, I will still campaign for him in the prison. Mr Buhari is always right
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by henryelfhel: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
You are a junk and your parents trash
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Justiceleague1: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Even if PMB will send me to kuje from now till 2019, I will still campaign for him in the prison. Mr Buhari is always right
painment lolss grin
Chai!!! diariss God o,so u be mallam?! grin Rankadede mallam,U gettam por flenty flenty cows? grin grin

op,efcc is now a rogue agency headed by rogue agents
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by progress69: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tremor007:

If truly the account is frozen how come she was able to withdraw the money. Do you listen to yourself at all?

The problem with most of u is that, u think you are smart but the opp is the case. Do u think thr bank notified EFCC over a useless acct of 500k. Even a dunce should understand the scenario that played out. She attempted withdrawing from a joint acct with FFK, which was already flagged, being unable to withdraw, which offcourse the bank must have notified EFCC without her knowledge which is standard procedure, she decided to withdraw from an old acct.. When arrested, they both ran to social media to claim it wa is cos of the 200k, to deceive gullible ones like u, and deliberately ommited trying to withdraw from a flagged acct.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by kudosamass(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
This was how every failed State started. The component units are beginning to question the authority of the Central Government. Two states now had challenged the Federal Authority and went Scot free. This is a dangerous signal!
DSS v Wike, EFCC v Fayose! Militants are there challenging the resolve of our Armed forces. The Book Harram War has been won. Only that it was won using theoretica technicalities! But in the practical science of Warfare, all of us are very much aware that Boko Haram still possesses enough power to operate in some places. The brilliance of Warfare is that it is either that you have defeated your enemy, or that you are still fighting him. You cannot defeat and be fighting the same enemy in the same War at the same time!
Economic hardship in Nigeria today is real! Those who pretend that all is well are the enemies of this Country. Someone who is patriotic enough and is close to the President should warn him! There is danger! I read this afternoon, 'Dangote warns of impending hunger in Nigeria!'
Our elders should as a matter of urgency, come together and meet the President. Let them look at the President in the face and tell him that nobody is any longer dancing the music he is playing. Those pretending to be dancing are working to collapse this Country!
Restructuring of Nigeria is no longer an option! It is the only option! Let us unshackle our chains through constitutional means! Let us unlock the potential in Nigeria! How on Earth did we willingly manacled ourselves!
Restructuring is a Win Win situation to everybody. Not restructuring is a loose loose situation for everybody. The more we wait, the harder it becomes because we are still going to be forced to restructure by forces beyond our powers, and inside an environment we can hardly controls!
I repeat again, those close to Buhari should sound the 'gongongongongon!' near his ear three times! Warn him that all is not well ooh! That things are starting small small to fall a.....t ooh! that the Center may soon begin not to h.....d ooh!
A word is enough for the wise!
There is still time!

1 Like

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by subzidi: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tremor007:
Madness is gradually brewing in this administration. I still insist, media-driven judgment on the part of the Buhari-Gestapo style of fighting the opposition will not WORK. What happened to serving her a letter through a law court for questioning undecided and what is going on with illegal properties acquired by Buratai, Dambazzau, Dogara etc. Buhari is definitely playing with fire right now I can tell where he is heading - FOR THE ROCKS. GOOD JOB FAYOSE.
God himself will judge Buhari and his cohorts for all these madness going on!!! Selective trial and selfish interest is what will ruin whatever legacy he ever had...I'm sorely disappointed with this administration!
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by calyto: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
https://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/2015-miyetti-allah-endorses-jonathan-as-presidential-candidate/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34150508
They tried it in Osun but they didn't succeed. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/fg-terrorizing-osun-state-ahead-aug-9th-election-apc-cries/

Simple google search will help

Carmal90:

1.is that d reason why tin god continue the massacre?
2.pks show link to back up ur point
3.forcefully?lime he did with aregbesola as well? Fayemi lost gallantly.
4.so tell me has ffk,metuh,dasuki be convicted
5.like are u for real read dailies pls
6.same as point 5
7.nit evicted,was Impeached.
8.show me d link,i don't want garbage Sheu version
9.so nothing was generated since?? Where is d acclaimedoney seize from madueke,and d rest....where is d money in TSA.
10.go and said sai buhari in market..
Naaa u sabi
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by redcliff: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
This EFCC has no balls. Do they mean to tell me that a bunch of ordinary street thugs can prevent them from enforcing the law? This is the second time in a few weeks that a sitting governor has obstructed the course of justice and the law enforcement agencies are yet to wise up to these antics? Now that she got away what stops you from declaring her wanted? For how long can this impunity go on? angry

omo dont talk like that again... it seems you dont know what power of lawlessness is.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
We all know that fayose is a tyrant he is a thug hidden under politics in nigeria he will surely be dealth with when he leaves d government house in 2018.immunity won't help him this time. He will be treated as a criminal
Kill yourself! He has done it already! So Fayemi, Amechi etc are not enjoying immunity ba?
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
How on earth can you think of arresting someone who tries to withdraw from a frozen account! Dullard! To me its a laughable stuff, opening a locked door without having the key with you! God bless Fayose for me!

1 Like

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Carmal90(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
calyto:

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/2015-miyetti-allah-endorses-jonathan-as-presidential-candidate/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34150508
They tried it in Osun but they didn't succeed. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/fg-terrorizing-osun-state-ahead-aug-9th-election-apc-cries/

Simple google search will help

Pls learn, cos a particular group endorse him that is d reason u state he enforced them ...
And for ur information,fayemi lost d election pure and clear,how would u explain 16 0 bashing...
Pdp lost in osun cos of her candidate ....pls learn

Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by calyto: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
What do you want me to learn?
You keep saying 'please learn' but you are not saying anything.
I am sure you're not from Osun, neither do you even have a PVC.
I wont be surprised if i am even arguing with a minor who has not reached the age to vote but.......

[quote author=Carmal90 post=50309642][/quote]
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
all these idiots calling me from fake cbn for my bvn update. see free bvn numbers ooooooo. oya copy.
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
richidinho:
Mttcheeeew... Useless commission

I opened the acct in 2005 and my acct has N200,000 in it -sonia chikwendu

The said account has a balance of N2,307,712.82- EFCC

Since you can post the BVN, why not publish the statement of acct lets see

I was afraid I would not see a sensible comment on this thread until I saw your comment. God bless you bro.

Some Nigerian youths are so ignorant, gullible and brain-dead that they eat every p.oo served them, hook, line and sinker!

The account was under a no-debit flag; you knew the owner; you already followed the money to the point where you could confirm that it was in FFK's account and it is corruption money....why arrest the poor lady again?

By standard banking practice, once an account is flagged no-debit, you cannot even withdraw from it...I wonder why the harassment was necessary!
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
How on earth can you think of arresting someone who tries to withdraw from a frozen account! Dullard! To me its a laughable stuff, opening a locked door without having the key with you! God bless Fayose for me!

And God bless you for me times 10
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by gdon1010(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Who is the dictator now? Fayose is an animal, always disgracing Ekiti, and yet some flat headed monkeys from the "Republic of Druggies" sees him as their hero and role model. Fayose is not the problem, but the flat headed monkeys that will soon storm this thread to defend him.

Master of flats heads
... it an advice, u need deliverance wit immediate effect... quote me back I go slap u
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by Carmal90(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
calyto:

What do you want me to learn?
You keep saying 'please learn' but you are not saying anything.
I am sure you're not from Osun, neither do you even have a PVC.
I wont be surprised if i am even arguing with a minor who has not reached the age to vote but.......

Are u blind??
So if am not from osun am not eligible to talk?
Nonsense...

Hope am not talking to a deluded guy that does not have anything tangible to offer
Re: Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife by FemiFaniKayode: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Has Pa Chook-idi been heckled away from nairaland with his bombastic ideas angry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.