Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

5 Skinniest People In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Skinniest People In The World (6147 Views)

Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? / Nigerians Ranked Second Most Generous People In Africa, 16th In The World / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Skinniest People In The World by Emmaxlee(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
1. Tom Staniford
Tom Staniford is a professional cyclist whose skinny condition is as a result of a rare condition which prevents his body from storing fat. Tom, who is 24 and a British citizen, is one out of the eight people in the world that are suffering from MDP syndrome. The cause of this rare condition was a mystery to doctors until recently when doctors came up with a meticulous explanation of what might be the real cause of the condition. But still, the condition cannot be treated.
At the age of 24, with a height of six-feet-three, Tom weighs about 66 pounds. The condition has, however, not succeeded in holding back his dreams. He leads a perfectly normal life — both professional and personal life. And he’s married to Alice, whom he claims has been his greatest supporter in life and the greatest source of his inspiration. He is also optimistic of winning gold in the Rio de Janeiro Paralympics that is deemed to occur in 2016.

2. Loana Spangenberg
Loana Spangenberg’s is a 30-year-old Romanian model whose
skinny condition is considered natural but not as a result of dietary starvation as claimed. During most of her interviews, she’s quick to dispute the rumours about her anorexic condition being spurred by starvation. She even goes a step further to explain how she has been trying to put on some weight by eating a three-square-meal per day that consists of kebab, pizza and crisps.
Loan Spangenberg has a 20 inch ( 50 cm) waist — 5 inch bigger than a CD’s circumference. She has been nicknamed by the public as the human hour-glass because of her 32-20-32 figure. She’s 5ft-6 in tall and weighs about 84 lbs. The exact cause of her anorexic condition is not known, but some health experts have been quick to link it with fast metabolism.

3. Cathie Jung
Cathie Jung, born in 1937, is an American corset and dress enthusiast who holds the Guinness-World-Record as the person with the smallest waist to ever live . She’s 5 ft 6 in tall and has a 15 inch waist (38.1 cm). She nicknamed herself as “the queen of corset” after she was featured in the revised edition of the Guiness-Book-of-World-Records.
Cathie Jung’s tiny waist was as a result of her consistent wearing of corsets. According to her, she first wore a corset during her wedding in 1959, and has been wearing it ever since. In fact, she wears it for 24 hours a day. She’s now 70 years old and weighs about 43 kg, and still retains the record of the woman with the smallest waist.

4. Lizzie Velásquez
Born on 13th march 1989, Lizzie Velásquez is currently one of the skinniest people in the entire universe. She only weighs 58 lbs (26 kg), and she’s required to eat after every fifteen minutes to survive. She, therefore, takes between 5000 to 8000 calories per day. Despite her condition, Lizzie is a renowned motivational speaker and author, and has so far managed to attend over 200 workshops since she was 17.
Her skinny condition is triggered by an extremely rare condition known as Neonatal Progeroid Syndrome (NPS). She’s one out of the three people who are affected by the condition. This condition is also known for causing premature ageing — just like progeria. She now looks older than a normal person in her mid twenties.

5. Valeria Levitin
Valeria Lavetin is the world’s skinniest woman . The 39-year-old anorexic woman from Monaco weighs as little as 4st 3 lbs — half of what the lightest person should weigh. She’s 5 ft 8 in tall, and she is one of the women who suffers from extreme cases of anorexia. She started experiencing her condition years after she embarked on extreme dieting. And all her desperate effort to regain back her lost weight has been futile.
Valeria has been a source of inspiration to young girls who are eager to learn from her mistakes to stay safe from the condition. She has been touring different parts of the world to warn girls of the dangers of extreme dieting. She hopes to recover from the condition someday, so that she can full-fill her dream of becoming a mother.

answersafrica.com/skinniest-people.html

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Emmaxlee(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
d 5th person

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Delicious22: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
OMG!!!
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by talktonase(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Scary lookin...like they died Last week and resurrected.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by charijee(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
These people are probably sick of one ailment or the other......so pitiable sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Emmaxlee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
[b][/b][color=][/color] grin Abinaw
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Danrister(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
please they seriously need cholestrol
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Debby...no more dieting.... wtf
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by nickvanilla(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
D girl in the 2nd picture still has hope
The rest look like aliens
. cry
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Tynasparks(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
What the hell The last lady got me thinking ... Why on earth will someone do that to herself ??
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Raffie20: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari should be on this list
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
No.5 looks sexyy to me cool
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Bayhaqqi: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
na follow com?na follow com?na follow com?
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by MrOra(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tynasparks:
What the hell The last lady got me thinking ... Why on earth will someone do that to herself ??
I Googled her and found that some girls are begging her for the procedure to look like her
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by freezyprinzy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Except for d 1st image d rest don't look real 2 me
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by DozieInc(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Things happens.
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Yuneehk(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wanted to slim down but now looking at these, I'm no longer interested grin . They look like skeletons damn!
crotonite:
No.5 looks sexyy to me cool
Bro are you okay grin
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Tynasparks(f): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrOra:

I Googled her and found that some girls are begging her for the procedure to look like her
say what
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by MrOra(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tynasparks:
say what
Alarming what the white folk adore
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Holywizard: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
apart from number 2, I wonder how bony their toto go be. make I no fvck & pelvic bone go stict into my penis
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by braithwaite(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2016

Valeria levitin.. Google her.. feel sorry for her..

Be contempted with what you have...moral of her story

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Tynasparks(f): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
MrOra:
Alarming what the white folk adore
thats crazy
Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Yuneehk:
I wanted to slim down but now looking at these, I'm no longer interested grin . They look like skeletons damn!

Bro are you okay grin

do you look no.5
*checks dp* aaah...! you just need to loose 10 more pouds. pm me when you hv lost weight enough for my liking...*kisses in advance ** cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
braithwaite:

Valeria levitin.. Google her.. feel sorry for her..

Be ''contempted'' with what you have...moral of her story

Contented sir. The right word is contented.

1 Like

Re: 5 Skinniest People In The World by braithwaite(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Contented sir. The right word is contented.
Contempt.. a feeling of intense dislike

Thanks tho wink

(1) (Reply)

Another Two Ladies Chained Liked Dogs Spotted In A Club In Aba / My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out / 40 Pictures From 2face 36th Birthday Party With Dbanj, Okocha, Psquare, Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.