Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Kevin Hart What Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kevin Hart What Now (474 Views)

Hollywood Actor Kevin Hart Involved In Motor Accident / Movie: Kevin Hart's Guide To Black History (2019) / Nigerian Pascal Atuma’s ‘sweet Revenge’ Wins Kevin Hart’s Film Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart What Now by minuzmj: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Girl on the Train' by Paula Hawkins is really a great thriller. I stayed awake all night, "he wrote enthusiastically in his Twitter account @stephenking. And it is precisely this addictive rhythm and feeling that built the writer, one of the biggest challenges of the film director, Tate Taylor ( "The Help and Winter's Bone '). Watch Kevin Hart What Now online "What I liked about this project, beyond the suspense, was the ability to have a thorough look of its protagonists: three different women, one aspect which, however, did not remove her natural soul thriller" explained the director in flickeringmyth.com, site specializing in movies, music, comics and video games.

With the tape and ready to face the hungry fans of the book who now seek that same sense of wonder and pleasure in a dark room, not unlikely that this version of 'The Girl on the Train' becomes part of the group of huge successes film inspired by literature. Many compare to Hawkins recklessly with Agatha Christie or director Alfred Hitchcock, whom she idolizes and who recognized a strong influence in his book, as published in El Pais of Spain: "I had this 'Rear Window' because it is very similar. It's obvious. One thing I admire about Hitchcock is the way it builds the suspense from characters doubters, who believe that they are going crazy, you can not trust themselves. I like that paranoid perspective. "

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Hate Chris / Tom Cruise Reenacts His Entire Film Career With James Corden / Red Carpet Photos Of Kunle Afolayan Movie Premiere Of The CEO In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.