Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Internship Opportunities For Career Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Internship Opportunities For Career Development (803 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes / The Need For Career Development In 2018 (II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunities For Career Development by JI4D(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Joint Initiative for Development's Internship Connect programme empowers young graduates from tertiary institutions with Employability skills needed in the 21st century workplace. After the training, we connect you with Employers to intern for a period of between 3-6months, giving you opportunity to work your way into full-time engagement. Our training focus on Life skills which are skills needed to effectively meet the challenges of everyday life and the 21st century workplace.

Our training scheduled for Thursday, 27th October, 2016 & Friday, 28th October, 2016 in FCT Abuja is FREE but interested participants must send CVs and a Passport photograph to internshipconnect@jidglobal.org. Venue is ABUJA. Other details will be communicated subsequently. Deadline for submission is 25th of October, 2016. CVs received after deadline date will be scheduled for our next training. Please note that our Internships are paid.

Re: Internship Opportunities For Career Development by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
hi! it's a nice initiative and it's very real. I attend it today I really enjoyed it but it's just sad that I won't be able to go for internship stuff...sad Because of my service coming up Nov/Dec...Though I asked you said it was available for corpers too or did I read it wrongly?
Re: Internship Opportunities For Career Development by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Is there no one happening in lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / 10 Social Media Digital Marketers Needed / Nigerian Recipe Training On Whatsapp That Can Make You Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.