Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pregnancy Is Not Marriage . - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pregnancy Is Not Marriage . (467 Views)

Dangerous Reasons Why Bleeding Occurs During Pregnancy / Can A Lady Of One Month Pregnancy Participate In Campimg Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Is Not Marriage . by nadia2016: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dele got his neighbour's daughter pregnant, she was 21years old and the act that leads to her being pregnant was consensual, it wasn't rape. Two adults deemed it fit to throw their clothes to the wind and delve into coital

expenditure. The news of her pregnancy did spread like wildfire and her father got pissed by it, so he fixed a meeting with Dele's father and in the meeting, this were his exact words
"Since Dele got my daughter pregnant, I have been waiting for your family to come and perform the marriage rites"

This Grecian norm like baton has been passed on from generations and in all totality, I find it very disturbing that in Africa or Nigeria per say, we equate or translate pregnancy to marriage. Two humans could be sneaking under the bedcovers every minute but that doesn't make them fit for marriage.

The reason we have so many men and women left dead after getting is because they rushed straight into marriage the moment the girl gets pregnant. Broken homes are on the rise on a steady because 90% of the weddings I have attended in recent times, most of the brides are trotting to the altar with a protruding tummy. Continue : www.ngcurious.com/2016/10/pregnancy-is-not-marriage.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To A Mobile App Developer? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / FUTA Pcms Batch B Let's Meet Here / Owerri To Kano Let's Meet Here Stream 2 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.