Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (16029 Views)

Foreign Trained Graduates Let's Talk ( Africa ) / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here Batch B 2016 / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fireson: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
angry angry
Re: . by Fireson: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where are foreign trained graduates 000? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
You are not alone, it's the same for my friends and I. I think they need to validate all the documents we submitted first. Only Nigerian graduates can get their call up numbers. We just have to wait.

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
u need evulation letter from federal ministry of education

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2016
I thought that was for only students who schooled in Ghana and Cotonu. That's what was stated on the website.

1 Like

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2016
true dey said soooooo @OP ar u sure registered well

if ur skul ain't in West Africa.. hw cum NYSc listed it as west Africa

sumfin ain't adding up

1 Like

Re: . by TheOtherRoom: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2016
FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES NEEDS TO CHILL. THE NYSC SERVERS DONT SEEM TO BE UP AND GOING SMOOTHLY. DONT PANIC

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
The person that opened the thread is no where to be found, lol.

2 Likes

Re: . by Linkendy: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am also encountering the same issue, I have not been evaluated yet. I schooled in Ghana and my school(UDS) and its accredited by nysc. Why is the evaluation taking too long.

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slickchick:
You are not alone, it's the same for my friends and I. I think they need to validate all the documents we submitted first. Only Nigerian graduates can get their call up numbers. We just have to wait.

Yes , I contacted NYSC and that's what they told me ... #CHEERS cool
Re: . by Fireson: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dreydoe:
u need evulation letter from federal ministry of education

No I don't as I did not school in Africa and my school was among school options released in NYSC portal . Thanks !!
Re: . by Fireson: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slickchick:
I thought that was for only students who schooled in Ghana and Cotonu. That's what was stated on the website.

Yes you are right ! wink
Re: . by Fireson: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dreydoe:
true dey said soooooo @OP ar u sure registered well

if ur skul ain't in West Africa.. hw cum NYSc listed it as west Africa

sumfin ain't adding up

Thanks for your concern , I got a mail from NYSC saying our documents are going to be evaluated and we should be patient . smiley
Re: . by Fireson: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES NEEDS TO CHILL. THE NYSC SERVERS DONT SEEM TO BE UP AND GOING SMOOTHLY. DONT PANIC
\\

I roger that !! grin
Re: . by Fireson: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slickchick:
The person that opened the thread is no where to be found, lol.

Slick !! I am here now ............Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Linkendy:
I am also encountering the same issue, I have not been evaluated yet. I schooled in Ghana and my school(UDS) and its accredited by nysc. Why is the evaluation taking too long.

You need an evaluation letter from ministry of Education Abuja ! Act fast............. #Cheers smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Welcome back, grin i pray they release our call up number this week cos i have not been able to sleep well.
Fireson:

Slick !! I am here now ............Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Fireson: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slickchick:
Welcome back, grin i pray they release our call up number this week cos i have not been able to sleep well.

Thanks dear ! Please DM your whatsapp digits .Thanks in anticipation !
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please how they send Dm on nairaland? Teach me , I'm new here. Was always viewing as a guest.
Fireson:

Thanks dear ! Please DM your whatsapp digits .Thanks in anticipation !

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slickchick:
Please how they send Dm on nairaland? Teach me , I'm new here. Was always viewing as a guest.
grin
Re: . by Suspectzero(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Yup everything is submitted and paid for on my end as well. Just waiting for this evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: . by Fireson: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Suspectzero:
Yup everything is submitted and paid for on my end as well. Just waiting for this evaluation.

Cool ! Take a chill pill. But hope your institution is not situated in west Africa ? undecided
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2016
Fireson:

Thanks for your concern , I got a mail from NYSC saying our documents are going to be evaluated and we should be patient . smiley
cool

1 Like

Re: . by Suspectzero(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fireson:

Cool ! Take a chill pill. But hope your institution is not situated in west Africa ? undecided

Nope, it's not even in Africa.

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Suspectzero:

Nope, it's not even in Africa.

Nice ! Then relax ...

1 Like

Re: . by addiege(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
As a foreign-graduate who is currently waiting for her school to send her degree before she completes her application, did any of you get the choose where to serve?

1 Like

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
addiege:
As a foreign-graduate who is currently waiting for her school to send her degree before she completes her application, did any of you get the choose where to serve?
yup i saw d options to choose

1 Like

Re: . by adega27: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
please guys i schooled in Cameroon i have been going heart broken over that issue of "you have not yet been evaluated" hmmmmm i hope the solve it sooner than later before Abuja, Lagos and port is feed up please guys dont forget to remember some of us that are in thesame situation with you here once the solved it anyone who notice it should please informd some of us that hasnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Softboypeter: 5:28am On Oct 21, 2016
You just have to be patient my friend , we are encountering the same issue be it England or American trained graduate and Africa , according to the director who I met at the nysc office in Abuja he said we should be patient that all foreign student will be attended to and that a message will be sent to your phones to print your call up numbers . So let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
It's taking too long. Is it when others have worked on their posting to choice states, we will now be left with Sokoto and Kastina? Everything about nysc is just stress.
Re: . by Fireson: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
addiege:

We made 4 options ! Left for Nysc to decide where to post us all. God help us !! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here / NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure / 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.