Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP (430 Views)

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by Limitednow: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
THE Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reacted to the purported detention of the wife, son of its former spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.

Prince Dayo Adeyeye, the National Publicity Secretary, made the stance of the party known in a statement released on Tuesday.

The press release reads; “We condemn, in its entirety, the arrest and detention of Precious Chikwendu, wife of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode – former Spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO) – on ) October 17, 2016 by officials of the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Ado-Ekiti. She was arrested along with her 8 month old son, Aragorn, and would have been detained but for the timely intervention of Governor Ayo Fayose.

“This action represents a new low in the Federal Government’s resolve to harass and persecute real and perceived enemies of the Buhari administration under the guise of an anti-corruption crusade.

“It is reprehensible for the government to attack members of the families of its perceived enemies, especially wives and children, for any reason whatsoever.

“In addition to freezing Chief Fani-Kayode’s accounts, the Federal Government has ordered the freezing of accounts of his wife, Precious Chikwendu, several of which were opened and operated long before their marriage.

“These accounts have been frozen for no reason other than her marriage to Chief Fani-Kayode.

“The Buhari administration cannot, and must not, be allowed to continue the violation of the constitutional rights and freedoms of the Nigerian people. This sort of tyranny must not be allowed to continue unchecked.

“We have advised the family to approach the courts and enforce their legal rights in this matter.

“May God bless Nigeria.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/arrest-of-fani-kayodes-wife-son-tyranny-taken-too-far-by-buharis-govt-pdp/

Re: Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by Badtman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dead party Aiding Criminals since 1999

FFK multi Colour wife yaff join Bad Gang

I passive hot lies when she's talking

Ika kan O wa idi ee anymore

From Abuja to Ekiti Land of Tranny Under the Emperor Dictator Fowlsye
Re: Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
I have no sympathy for anything/anybody connected to PDP and will never regret it.... What of you?

So PDP should save their energy n time cos me, my likes and other Nigerians of goodwill dont care

The last time i checked the vice president is an authority in law so i wonder how many of the "witch hunt" criers knw the law better than him who is the no 1 adviser of president
Re: Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by EHMIR(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pdp=people destroying party.
Re: Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by GoodofNaija: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
The title should be:

Arrest of fani kayode's wife: Wailing taken too far by PDP!

Party of looters!
Re: Arrest Of Fani-kayode’s Wife, Son: Tyranny Taken Too Far By Buhari’s Govt – PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Very Apt!

Speak on up, PDP and other "well-meaning" Nigerians because if we don't, this totalitarianism will consume us all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Talking Rubbish Again / Ikeja Electric Appeals To Customers / Okorocha Blasts Oyegun, Lai Mohammed Over VON DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.