Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus (744 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Joseph Atwill, an American Biblical scholar has said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified.

Atwill holds that the concept of Jesus was invented .

Joseph Atwill, an American Biblical scholar has said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified. Atwill holds that the concept of Jesus was invented .

Presentation of the controversial new discovery

Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery: ancient confessions recently uncovered now prove, according to Atwill, that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they fabricated the entire story of Jesus Christ.

Continue reading the full interview at
http://realmp34.com/index.php?page=viewblog&val=MTM0

It first appeared on naij.com

Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
may God forgive Him

Hi i'm LeVii WesT

my song dropping soon!!!!!!
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
LeviiWesT:
may God forgive Him

Hi i'm LeVii WesT

Chai me you on 08163857878
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
LeviiWesT:
may God forgive Him

Hi i'm LeVii WesT

Chat me you on 08163857878
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
LeviiWesT:
may God forgive Him

Hi i'm LeVii WesT

Chat me up on 08163857878
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Parlegrandpa:

Chat me you on 08163857878
ur fb username
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
LeviiWesT:
ur fb username

Adebiyi Paul A.
But more active on IG @realmp34com
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Parlegrandpa:

Adebiyi Paul A. But more active on IG @realmp34com
k im addin u right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toby Grey Singer Shows Off In Stylish Colourful Promo Photos / Actor Leo Mezie Shares New Photos After Successful Surgery / Nicki Minaj Finally Confirms She Is Single - She Has Broken Up With Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.