Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) (26419 Views)

Femi And Funmi Falana: Falz's Parents Attend His Concert 'TheFalzExperience2' / #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Mentcee(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2016
lady behind them is a mofo
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by FYB(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
its not good that the parent bo more popular than the sons
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Great.
There is power of victory in a united family.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by BomboyOnline: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
This is not the first time they are performing together.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
i thot u said ur fada was hungry and u needed to buy him akara and akamu so he will not die from the ulcer?now u used the money to buy MB and come to spew thrash,waste money meant to save ur fada?worst still on people who u and ur generation can feed on 4 eternity?kwantiniu..
jboy73:
Who paid for dia flights?
They look huger stricken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Compliant(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
jboy73:
They look huger stricken

IT MEANS YOU ARE LESS THAN 18YEARS FOR SURE

SEUN ALONE CAN FEED YOUR GENERATION BRO

4 Likes

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2016
abeg who are them
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by kwynette(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2016
jboy73:
They look huger stricken
that is very disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by slowbreeze(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Sons of d great legend! Well done..
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2016
High profile Indian helm consumers
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Sons of a Legend....I respect Seun more tho.

Your head is dere!
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Antoeni:
High profile Indian helm consumers

What do you know about Femi that made u put him in that league?

2 Likes

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Ozumba1: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omo see head.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Originalsly: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
abeg who are them
This here is a sad comment....no idea who Fela is... then how can he know about his sons? It is also sad that it seems like Fela inspired no one else but his sons. Davido and all these influential artistes... never speak up for the masses... against the powers that oppress the masses.. ..do nothing to pressure the administration to bring about positive changes... bunch of cowards! No doubt...like Bob Marley... his sons have continued pushing the message.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Originalsly:
This here is a sad comment....no idea who Fela is... then how can he know about his sons? It is also sad that it seems like Fela inspired no one else but his sons. Davido and all these influential artistes... never speak up for the masses... against the powers that oppress the masses.. ..do nothing to pressure the administration to bring about positive changes... bunch of cowards! No doubt...like Bob Marley... his sons have continued pushing the message.
I ask just a simple Question because I can't even remember any of their face, all I can see is fela conjugal experiment nothing else
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Originalsly: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I ask just a simple Question because I can't even remember any of their face, all I can see is fela conjugal experiment nothing else
Sorry o... didn't know u just look photo then comment.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Originalsly:
Sorry o... didn't know u just look photo then comment.
yeah bcux reading won't reduce the price of garri
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
fortunechy:
i wish dia dad is still alive
he for no fit do anything again at his age
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
wow!
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Nostradamu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
ItsBolaji:
Sons of a Legend....I respect Seun more tho.

Asin ehn. grin Bin tink say na only me hate that femi sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by baslone: 5:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Nairadays:
Nice.

Femi doesn't smoke, but the world knows seun does.

I believe Femi is more refined, presentable and world renowned, though the entire Egypt 80 band follows seun.

"Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it." -- Prov.22:6.

Change is constant. That was many years ago.

Femi smokes.
Re: Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) by Nairadays: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
baslone:

Change is constant. That was many years ago.

Femi smokes.

Wao, shocked never knew femi smokes. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD Steps Out In Agbada For Owambe (photos) / Chika Ike Slays In Blue Bikini / Monalisa Chinda Coker Looks Flawless In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.