Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million (606 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by trendyrammy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aisha Buhari made her first public appearance today ever since the public sagga between her self and her husband. She is currently in Brussels, Belgium to attend a forum and will be giving the opening remark on "Women's Role in Global Security". She wore a red and black cape dress which has been made known by the signal that it costs a whopping sum of 1.2 million naira.......

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/aisha-buharis-stylish-cape-dress-costs.html

Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by sarrki(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is that what will give good governance?

Naija youth I hail thee
Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by NaijaMutant(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by hungryboy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chai Aisha,
You get mind dey wear money were I fit use rent self con apartment, pay for 2yrs, Even feed myself for 3yrs join,
Aunty you get mind oh,
I don see why Baba talk say, you belong to the "other room"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by NaijaMutant(f): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:
Is that what will give good governance?

Naija youth I hail thee

Fellow Nairalanders,
This fellow citizen is in need of a meaningful job.
What kind of job will be befitting for him

LIKE for Lawma grin

SHARE for mortician undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by MalcoImX: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na wa oo, just yesterday you were their hero(ine).
Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by Mustack: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari says she should return to the kitchen and the other room una dy complaine. Una never see anything.. Make una check her shoe to know her worth.
Make una wait ooh na one acre and one plot of land for ilorim she carry jam body.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Stylish Cape Dress Costs a whopping sum of 1.2million by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016

(1)

Nigerians Criticise Aisha Buhari For Shaking A Man In Belgium(pics) / DSS Raid: NBA Asks Arrested Judges To Step Aside Pending Trials. / ‘who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.