Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (61492 Views)

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2016
op,the guy with his dying grandfather is not from Nigeria, get your facts right, and the ladies in the toilet are not Nigerians either, even the lady in the coffin shop is not a Nigerian, stop being mischievous,, you hear me?
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
the one pissed me off was the biitch that wrote "bae made my night, love u bae"

foolish gurl
as though you read my mind, I hope potential suitors gets go see that in future,very foolish and ugly as sin.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
this is redicoul indeed
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
express

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Kanmyos(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Whoa whoa! Nigerians sha!

Promote ur song/video at affordable price...check my signature
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Derrickfresh(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Lamzee:
Am Very Sure Teddy Skitt will learn from her mistake
lol, bro u know the teddy skitt bae too?? was my friends bae, them divide after the big saga grin,
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by lolamitayo: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
End time indeed.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked Trestu! Is the guy aware though...

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nellybank(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Hahahaha.... My guy i feel say na only me my 'ground father' die liv o
timbros:
Ground father indeed...
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Fidelismaria: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ridiculous indeed

fire accident yesterday tins

wat a stupid punk
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Lamzee(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Derrickfresh:
lol, bro u know the teddy skitt bae too?? was my friends bae, them divide after the big saga grin,
Eskay posted this photo after that saga

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Jok3r(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Towncrier247:
The selfe trend of this modern day encouraged by the advancement in camera phone technology vis-a-vis the excitement of social networking sites and getting noticed by thousands, has made some Nigerian youths to discard self-respect as they now take selfies in the most ridiculous of places and circumstances Checkout some selfies below that one can best describe as nothing but an embarrassment...Although, a couple of them are from our neighbouring countries and youths from the western world also indulge in taking shameful selfies;however this is still very much a reflection of the level of degradation in some 21st century youths...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/some-of-most-ridiculous-selfies-ever.html#more

it is well...
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by tsmat(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
The fourth picture...... the guy should be a writer.. lol... his lovely GROUND FATHER
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by davidif: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fedayeen02:
grin

Chei! grin
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Revolva(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2017
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Ayobami7(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
lol
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by tck2000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kilonis:
To say it's ridiculous is an understatement, just look at how youths are making a mockery of serious things. I must say I'm utterly disappointed in this generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.