Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat? (710 Views)

This Is What Happens When Your Fat Kid Doesnt Know They Are Fat Anymore / 25 Simple Things That Will Help You Live Longer in pictures / Smelling Farts Could Help You Live Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat? by fatjulie: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
i know wat to do in other to loose 10kg before december, i have done it before wih my best friend, but now she is in school and i cannot do it alone so if you want to fit in your slim xmas outfit without tears, then you need to join me. this is not like others because we are doing this together and it wont cost much. for more info, send an email to sweetjulie4u09@yahoo.com or send a message to 08067005282. only ten people needed from abeokuta, dont let them tell you the story.
Re: Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat? by MrCrackles(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
fatjulie:

i know wat to do in other to loose 10kg before december, i have done it before wih my best friend, but now she is in school and i cannot do it alone so if you want to fit in your slim xmas outfit without tears, then you need to join me. this is not like others because we are doing this together and it wont cost much. for more info, send an email to sweetjulie4u09@yahoo.com or send a message to 08067005282. only ten people needed from abeokuta, dont let them tell you the story.
You got fat alone so why cant you slim down alone?
Re: Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat? by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^ i wonder o. well as the saying does. . . misery loves company grin grin

fatjulie:

. this is not like others because we are doing this together and it wont cost much. for more info, send an email to sweetjulie4u09@yahoo.com or send a message to 08067005282. only ten people needed from abeokuta, dont let them tell you the story.

you're charging people to work out with you

(1) (Reply)

Will She Die? / How Smart Is Your Right Foot? / Five Steps To Break Free From Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.